Exclamation Current Rogue Spec for PvP

I just bought more game time and finally started to level in Legion. I've kept up with the game on MMOC enough to know that sin is the fotm spec and sub/outlaw..aren't. I'm trying to decide which spec I want to play for PvP, I'm not really a fan of the new assassination. Part of why I enjoyed rogue in the first place was because of its control, and at least in the pre-patch it felt like assassination lost most of it with the loss of gouge/blind.

Are the other two specs really that bad right now? Or is everyone just assassination because its a little better? How likely is the possibility of the other two specs being balanced with it? It sounds to me that its so good due to its damage, but that isn't really why I like my rogue. Could I PvP with outlaw or sub and still be viable in the "casual 3's with friends" sense? Not looking to go gladiator or anything this season, just 1900-2.1kish with rogue-mage-x

Other question: Is assassination in danger of a nerf? Since I just began leveling today it would be a while before I'd be doing anything - would be a shame to finally get all my AP and then have it nerfed
    Last edited by Teaklog; 2016-11-08 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Everything is artificially prolonging the game, it's called the game

Deleted
    Don't worry about spending AP in the wrong spec when you're levelling, because you get so much AP when you hit max level and start doing content.