Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ugh, obviously a high school is not the kind of place to go dancing around naked but I do not see any reason why you would press charges. Nudity is something completely natural but the way the states goes about it quickly links it to sexuality. Nudity doesn't have to be sexual.

It's silly how the world changes based on your location. I surfed in France for a couple of summers and recently I've been surfing in Australia (Victoria). While changing into a wetsuit in France nobody gives a fuck, there's nudity on a regular basis. In Australia: No nudity what so ever, they've even got these funky towel robes thingamajigs over here which help you change. Being nude in public seems like a mortal sin here.

I wouldn't surprise me if because we're generally more exposed to more female nudity we're more likely to experience male nudity as something sexual. Therefore I would guess that male nudity near children would be punished more severely. No data, just a gut feeling and I could be completely wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-11-09 at 02:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it weird that when I google this subject, the first thing to come up is this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is it weird that when I google this subject, the first thing to come up is this thread?
    Does that mean I win the Googles? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Does that mean I win the Googles? =P
    yes

yes it does actually

*hands Jimboa24 a google*

yes

yes it does actually

YAY! I shall treasure it forever.

yes

yes it does actually

When I googled it no "real" news has picked up the story. But the videos exist as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Wish there had been women stripping at my high school. Why is this even a bad thing.

Wonder if it's a sign that one lives in an authoritarian country when the people themselves are yelling for cops and arrests and sex offender lists and prison time over a non-issue.
    This is a bad thing because she is apparently fat and ugly! (video is removed)
    If she's young, fit and has dat ass, it's not a problem.

MMoC is like this:
    "Men get raped too but no one cares!" a forum-goes says
    Someone links some news:
    "26 year old teacher got pregnant by 13 year old student"
    Responses? "oh wow, she's hot!", "that isn't rape?!", "I wish that was me", "lucky child!"
    (edit: only if she's hot, if she had weighed 100 kgs and been 40, the poor child would have been forever traumatised, of course)

They complain about doublestandards byt are blind to their own doublestandards. Well played, I guess
    Last edited by Faenskap; 2016-11-09 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.