Deleted

Templates makes no difference from Wod > Legion

So I leveled my dk, got to 860 ilvl in a few days and max honor level, traits are low and only rank 17 in my main weapon. Joined some arenas, the other dk has 3.1 million hp while I have 2.7k. 400.000 health difference because of only traits? My friend who geared his mage past 2 months just dinged his resto sham, he gets oneshot instantly in arena with his measly 1.8 million health, well not always but really, the "power" difference between new characters and geared (traits and ilvl) is likely about 30-40%. It's huge, literally feels exactly like Wod power differences. I'm not complaining, only it was suprising. Will enjoy bg's more then eventually since you can basically oneshot everyone that hasn't put the time in. Something they said they wanted to eliminate with templates, it did nothing.

What's going on.

Yes I had the 10% hp talent, traits literally is a 400-500k hp difference. I can buy a few %'s, a fewww : o but this is nuts and I'm not against it, just it's not really what I expected.

Yeah, without artifact being factored in it would be a 10% difference at most. THe big problem is people who just hit max level or roll alts are way behind on artifact levels which are enormous for PvP sadly.