Deleted

[Balance] Another Balance help request

Hello guys,

I'm sorry for that, but I'm creating another Balance help request I've read a lot of topics on this forum and got a lot of usefull information but I still have some questions.

I'm raiding in a no-competitive guild, we are playing only for fun and don't focus on optimization but simply in the fact to play together. But for my side I would like to improve my stuff and gameplay

Sadly I'm not allowed to post links,

• Armory profile : Fyrenz - Ysondre
    • Warcraft logs : reports/8zh6vGXfY2wmbWKM#boss=-2

Improvement that I have already identified :

• Upgrade my enchant and gems to have the strong one.
    • Use flask, food and pots (I don't use them in normal mode)
    • Reduce movement during the fights, even if because our fights are not very clean it's not easy.
    • Get more hast, I have focus the ilevel and it's a big mistake.
      Reading the forum I understood that I should have at least 30% haste, then focus on crit, and have more mastery than versa. What are your recommandations about the haste objective ? Should I stop at a defined % ?

Do you see anything else to modify ?

Now some questions, mainly on the talents.

• T75 : I'm currently using Stellar Flare because I'm wearing Oneth's Intuition, Is it really worthly vs the Incarnation ?
    • T90 : Is there some situation where Astral communion can be better than Nature's Balance ?

I have also questions about the best talents and usage for Mythic + Dungeon, but I think we will discuss of that a little later.

I've only checked Nythendra since it's the most braindead boss of the raid

• Drop StFl for INC and use it on CD, coupled with bloodlust and potions.
    • You should have INC/BotA/NB for all bosses except Ilgynoth and Dragons, where you swap BotA in favor of SS.
    • You said it yourself, you didn't use consumables, that's bad.
    • Dots uptime should be 99%, you could improve a little, it takes small effort, especially with NB.
    • If you want to cast more, plan your movement ahead of time, pool 80 AP and spend it while you reposition.

Keep all that in mind and you'll see the difference on next reset.

To answer your questions:
    I'm currently using Stellar Flare because I'm wearing Oneth's Intuition, Is it really worthly vs the Incarnation ?
    I'm using Oneth's aswell, but INC is superior in almost every scenario, and it's easier to use. At the moment neither Stellar Flare nor Soul of the forest are viable talents (in Emerald Nightmare). You can check it by yourself taking the first 30 best parses in the world, noone's using StFl, even those with OI.

Is there some situation where Astral communion can be better than Nature's Balance ?
    They are pretty close in terms of AsP generation, AC is better for short windows of burst damage since it lets you cast more starsurges.
    BotA is better for sustained dps, and I would generally recommend it in this raid.

For stats balancing there are multiple things to consider.
    30% haste is only recommended if you have ED equipped, otherwise:
    INT = Haste > Crit > Versatility (up to 4-5%) > Mastery.

Keep in mind an 880 piece with small amount of haste is generally better than an 865 with lots of it.
    If you want you can sim yourself and get your own stats weights. At some point you'll find your haste becomes less valuable than say crit or versatility, but personally I never go lower than 28% haste when replacing pieces.

Deleted
    Incarnation not only increases the dmg by 5% (30% to 35%) but it also increases the duraction by 15 sec (from 15 to 30)

it is a 3min cooldown. so you are turning a buff or self cooldown you have from 1/12 uptime or 8.3% uptime to 16.6%

the reason i broke it down like that, is for make you realize that if you use the golden trait which increases your haste by each spell you cast. than you could see how much more dps increase that is.

Incarnation is just stupidly strong.

Balance druid has always been a class that is gear dependant. which basically means stats dependant. so consumeables will hurt you more than any other casters, you sadly Do need that haste food, and you do need the flasks + deadly grace pots.

just watch few kill videos of top druids and try to realize what they are doing. and try to look if they have legendary helmet or not, because if they do, you should not watch them (unless you get the headpiece yourself)

Deleted
    Hello !

I'm back again for some questions.
    Your advices has helped me a lot to increase my dammage, now I'm in the top dps of my guild and it looks ok but in warcraftlogs my performance index is crap.
    It means that I can probably do much better and I don't really figure what I can improve.

Here are the logs of my last Heroic EN clear : warcraftlogs reports/3nBGxV9ZyDTCwpkh#type=damage-done&boss=-2
    Here is my armory profile : Fyrenz - Ysondre

- Are my stats ok ? Maybe I have not enough Critical ?

Crit 16.21%
    Haste 36.96%
    Mastery 42.66%
    Versatility 1.39%

- Maybe there is a problem in my rotation ?

- I heard something about a latency parameter to setup in the advanced interface option but didn't understand clearly what it is and the impact to modify this setting.

- Is better to use a deadly grace potion or a prolonged power potion ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

ps : still not allowed to post links