A couple Heroic Xavius questions

So after a few weeks of nonsense with losing a healer either for the night or permanently, and our OT we're back in track and want to finally clear Heroic EN and are gonna do Cenarius and Xavius tonight. We have Cenarius at 28% on our first attempt so we're more than likely gonna kill him.

Now my question is, how different is a Xavius from Normal? He seems fairly easy and all I saw was that mechanic that links people together and didn't seem like it was really a big deal.

Is this like Normal in the sense that if you can kill Cenarius you're gonna kill Xavius?

- - - Updated - - -

And please save the bs moments about "lol stil lhabemt killed him"

I really don't care and if you wanna see our logs our guild is Dead Gnome Storage on Ner'zhul.

Literally do what you did on normal and you'll kill it on Heroic. Barely anything changes for Mythic, either. If you can kill Cenarius you can kill Xavius easily.

More than anything your tanks have to be careful not to get corrupted too early. If a dps dies early during phase 3 you can still kill him easily. If one of your tanks dies seconds into phase 3 your remaining tank is going to be taking an extreme amount of dmg. Make sure the tanks are not soaking meteors and make sure the dream tank is taunting during his buff that makes his auto attacks give corruption. Eventually both of the tanks will be out of the dream and then one tank can take a couple of stacks and the other tank cant taunt for the others.

The bonds can do some decent damage, I shouldn't be saying run them together but I've seen it not happen multiple times.

Aside from that fights pretty sell normal and if you can kill Cen you can kill Xav usually.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Awesome, thanks guys. It did seem pretty damn easy, glad to know I wasn't missing something.