Deleted

Legionnaire Murky Nerf

It's lost the clone ability??

Yes it was overpowered but Murkalot still keeps Righteous Inspiration?
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2016-11-08 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    The alliance one was also nerfed, and thank god, I was feeling so bad stomping with him.

Weekly quest -> Level 25 -> For the alliance, Evasion, Murloc -> Imba.

I was only getting hit once every 6-7 attacks, and meanwhile I was hitting for 600-700 every turn.

It was obvius it would be nerfed, was the thing most overpowered I've seen ever in pet battles. I was owning games 1v3 non stop.

How good is it after the nerfs? I think it's Heroic Leap now

Can confirm that the pet is useless now, atleast thet could make it the same level as murkalot but no, lets fucking destroy the pet and make it one of the worst blizzcon pets np.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Can confirm that the pet is useless now, atleast thet could make it the same level as murkalot but no, lets fucking destroy the pet and make it one of the worst blizzcon pets np.
    This.

The pet is not competitive anymore.
    With For the alliance, Evasion and Heroic Leap you are forced to have a one turn pass because of the cds, and even with that, the damage is low. Not playing with him anymore, went back to Gromloc :/

It's not just the two BlizzCon pets that were affected. If you recall, the hotfix notes stated ALL clone abilities were being replaced (removed). This also includes the Bloodgazer Hatchling and Blood Boil pets. Why it happened is anyone's guess, but since those latter two pets didn't quite have the ability setup that Murky had, I'm leaning more towards it being because you could never really tell what exactly the clone was doing each turn or how it helped you rather than it ending up extremely overpowered (in Murky's case). It was a cool, but poorly-executed idea.

Deleted
    #MurkyLifeMatters

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has never gone to Blizzcon nor has any interest in buying a virtual ticket (all the boring talkiness of Blizzcon without the excitement and energy of being there!), Im pleased to hear this year's Blizzcon pet got nerfed. One of the best aspects of WoW is that it's not pay-to-play. I shouldnt have to pay $40 to be competitive in pet battles. I hate that a now-unobtainable pet (Murkalot) is still OP. If they made the Blizzcon pets above average, Id be okay with that. But OP? No. Too many bad memories of Murkalot-Graves-MPD in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyraat View Post
    As someone who has never gone to Blizzcon nor has any interest in buying a virtual ticket (all the boring talkiness of Blizzcon without the excitement and energy of being there!), Im pleased to hear this year's Blizzcon pet got nerfed. One of the best aspects of WoW is that it's not pay-to-play. I shouldnt have to pay $40 to be competitive in pet battles. I hate that a now-unobtainable pet (Murkalot) is still OP. If they made the Blizzcon pets above average, Id be okay with that. But OP? No. Too many bad memories of Murkalot-Graves-MPD in WoD.
    There's no such thing as being competitive in pet battles. Its in its nature to be unbalanced and a fun side activity besides the main game - you cant balance over 1000 pets, nor make it competitive.

Blizzard is a fucking cunt to buzzkill this.