Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
    The disparity between 10m and 20+ is pretty hilarious. Half of your raid getting marked on Odin vs...not. The same issues apply to Helya. The encounters themselves are fun, but they can be pretty frustrating due to how mechanics work with limited targets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    For your efforts you are rewarded with a loot table with a higher base ilevel that any mythic +10 can reward (at base level). The efforts might not justify the reward for one reset but in weeks to come the rewards for yourself and your guild should far outweigh what mythic +12 can offer just by itself. If the ilevel were any lower there maybe an argument for foregoing Mythic Helya entirely.
    Your point would make sense if raid loot was actually good. The best items are in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Catacrusis View Post
    The disparity between 10m and 20+ is pretty hilarious. Half of your raid getting marked on Odin vs...not. The same issues apply to Helya. The encounters themselves are fun, but they can be pretty frustrating due to how mechanics work with limited targets.
    Lul yeah it's fun when runebearearers alway pick healers in 10-12 man grps
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

My guilds doesnt have enough wipes yet to claim it's overtuned

However,
    Our average ilvl from our raid team is 866-868 (depending on who is around).
    We clear Heroic EN weekly in ~1,5 hour.

If i look on warcraftlogs, only 9 guilds managed to win the encounter vs. Odyn in our ilvl range. I'm not sure how accurate that is as obviously not all guilds upload their public logs
    That demotivated some of our team.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    My guilds doesnt have enough wipes yet to claim it's overtuned

However,
    Our average ilvl from our raid team is 866-868 (depending on who is around).
    We clear Heroic EN weekly in ~1,5 hour.

If i look on warcraftlogs, only 9 guilds managed to win the encounter vs. Odyn in our ilvl range. I'm not sure how accurate that is as obviously not all guilds upload their public logs
    That demotivated some of our team.
    Most casual guilds just don't bother. It might be a tighter skill check for tanks/heals in p3 but it's definitely doable in that gear. Just don't forget to adjust accordingly to what wipes you.

Odyn looks like it's another case of bring the class not the player, destro locks are just too good and fire mages are just too shit
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

my guild just down both heroic Odyn and Guram last week.

we are currently a 4/7 mythic guild.

difently should have had both down a lot earlier but had a lot of roster changes including both tanks. it also seem like 1-3 dps are bit under skilled and we were getting odyn down to just a few percentage and wiping.

I personally think H Odyn has been a lot easier for me than a lot of the Mythic curve (as i just started raiding other than Vanilla)

I believe a lot of that is just the art and environment. EN has so many bosses that are just hard to see like Dragons. This fight is clean, in a large room with a lot of bright colors. A lot of easier on the eyes.

I didn't see the orbs as much of an issue, half the time I would tunnel and they would just zoom by me. Tranq covered a lot of spiking aoe damage and the only issue was positioning the boss for phase 3.

Which we we learned that you really don't need to run all that much but stay right in the middle of the 3 zone that become electrocuted so the most you are moving is a few steps minus having a tornado on you.

Guarm felt easy, I ran TOV a lot in LFR to try out new specs, gear, etc and the first 2 weeks there was some actual healing needed to be done so by the time I went into Heroic i literally knew the fight really well. He died after 9 wipes but should have gone after about 4. Really fun though.