Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    So many threads in Mmo-c are about PvP reward or gear but I don't see any thread related to this on US PvP forum. If you want Blizzard to listen to our problems then have to post there constructively. I don't have access US forums or I would make a thread.
    You won't see threads there probably because Holinka's minions constantly block/delete them.
    Just kidding of course but I doubt any pvp devs actually read threads, sometimes it seems like they have no clue at all on what's going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    You won't see threads there probably because Holinka's minions constantly block/delete them.
    Just kidding of course but I doubt any pvp devs actually read threads, sometimes it seems like they have no clue at all on what's going on.
    Sadly thats true. I don't think Devs play their own game anymore.

Deleted
    They cant fix this anymore. WoW is so overwhelmed all that ***** what we get every expansion. So many cc and survival cds were added to every class. Times where stuns were rogue thing or slow for mages are gone every class have 1223132 of utility and it casuing so much unbalance where specialy as caster just sitting there waiting till yout cc run off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    What game are you playing again ? Cause it's surely isn't wow.

Got a shity necklace for doing a MM+12, the PVE selective non RNG dream is real...

I'm talking about your daily world quest, which tell you what the reward is - if you are running a World Quest Addon, it's really easy to see there is 4-6 840-845+ Epics to choose from daily, so it's "selective" in the sense you pick the WQ you want to do. Flight Path, land, tag, reward = 2 minutes and they can Titanforge to 875+

Keystone +12 would give you 880+ gear, wtf are you talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

The next line explained it!!!

You GEAR for PVP by doing PVE!!! Cause the PVE system us busted!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Gear doesn't matter in pvp. Is it too hard to understand?
    Shut your dirty little mouth!! you don't know of what you speak!

Yes, gear does matter, take your newly dinged ilvl780 Toon and throw them in arena with ilvl 870 peeps - that's 10% increased dmg they have over you, not to include they have 50 honor talents worth, Good Luck!! Gear does matter, but yes not as much. However, most people used PVP to fill a niche in gear or to get a gear-set, or certain status, etc... people still want to be rewarded for their time! and gear was always a great incentive.

Just SHUT THE HELL UP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Sadly thats true. I don't think Devs play their own game anymore.
    Sure they play their own game still - but on tablets with pens (not a mouse) like Celestalon the Lead Class Dev does.

'Nuf said.

7+ Year Old Account
    I too have some gripes with the RNG system for PvP specifically.

I PvP with a friend 100% of the time. Random BGs, rated arenas, PvP world quests, you name it.

His average item level is about 10-12 levels under mine, and my rating in rated arenas is much higher. However when he gets gear (Vindictive Gladiator pieces) he keeps getting Titanforged! He is literally running around in 5 Titanforged pieces item lvl 860 or higher (he has two 875 pieces I believe) while I have gotten no Vindictive PvP piece from PvP content above item level 835.

So mostly a gripe with the upgrade portion of the RNG system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    I too have some gripes with the RNG system for PvP specifically.

I PvP with a friend 100% of the time. Random BGs, rated arenas, PvP world quests, you name it.

His average item level is about 10-12 levels under mine, and my rating in rated arenas is much higher. However when he gets gear (Vindictive Gladiator pieces) he keeps getting Titanforged! He is literally running around in 5 Titanforged pieces item lvl 860 or higher (he has two 875 pieces I believe) while I have gotten no Vindictive PvP piece from PvP content above item level 835.

So mostly a gripe with the upgrade portion of the RNG system.
    Because they don't want casuals to PvP anymore, that's why they did so much PvE content in Legion and screwed PvP with only 2 new arenas and all RNG. They're trying to push them out hoping they'll buy HotS or OW for their PvP fix, or if they stay to grind their asses off. They're tailoring WoW PvP to the no-lifers and scripting/cheating scumlords at the top because they make way more money from them per capita than scrubs or casuals.

They began PvP RNG with WoD BiS trinkets to get people adjusted to it, then went full bore with it in Legion. It was part of their long-term plan. Anyone could see this coming a mile away if they weren't wearing rose-colored glasses. To distract people they used the "templates" and "gear doesn't matter" excuses which are transparently bogus.