Deleted

New Priest has some questions

Hi,

i´m relatively new to the priest class in legion and got some questions. I searched the forums first but got no answers out of it so i decided to make my own thread. Which of the 2 healing speccs is the overall better one for doing mythics+ and or raids? Is there any list which shows what trinket is the best to use for holy? Found one for shadow and disci but none for holy.

thx in advance

I would go Holy if you are entirely new. In terms of Trinkets Dark moon deck: promises is a good starting one to have that you can boost to 855 really quickly with Oblit and it and a stat stick will carry you through for awhile. Amalgams MIGHT be better for mana regen.

I would suggest you give the wowhead Holy Priest guide a look and then take a look at AutomaticJak's you tube videos for beginners and advanced guides. They are quite helpful.

Deleted
    Thanks for the tips guys, looks like i should go disc early if i wanna play it so i can practice a bit in hero dungeons where errors don´t mean keys getting depleted and such .

I started leveling a disc priest exactly ten days ago (boosted it to 100). Granted, I got lucky with drops, but I'm now ilvl 857 and if you are really interested in the specc, it's not as hard as people make it out to be. I can now heal mythic +5 easily, I did okay in the raid and I am able to get my group out of sticky situations most of the time.

I feel like disc is a very good healing specc that requires some reading and some getting used to, but is not as hard as people make it out to be. It is, however, probably one of the most engaging and enjoyable speccs I've played in the last 11 years of World of Warcraft. Even if you ultimately decide to play holy, at least give disc 4-5 days of trying.