Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How many facebook friends did you lose/remove because of the Election?

I only lost one, a Trump supporter, and I unfriended no one.

I've lost around 5 all told. I only have 200 or so friends, but I don't even notice they're gone so clearly we weren't close.
    Call me Cassandra

I read "How many facebook friends did you lose/remove because of an erection?" and thought "none?".

Having read the title three times more, my answer is definitely "none"*

*Only have like 72 "friends" and would not notice if someone left. Also, not American.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I unfollowed people like that a long ass time ago.

Infact, I did not vote because of them. So I hope that lights a fire under their ass. Fuck those people.

Like man, i'm on here trying to look at mad memes and cat pictures. Not all of this electoral bullshit. I had a guy on my friends list that was hillar this hillary that like every fucking day and I'd look at it and I just started to hate that bitch.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2016-11-09 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    0 because I don't unfriend people with different opinions because i'm not petty

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Fucking this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think I've ever unfriended anyone anywhere over a differences of opinions. Well, I cut ties with one neo-nazi guy, but, well, that guy went over a terrible threshold.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Don't think I've ever unfriended anyone anywhere over a differences of opinions. Well, I cut ties with one neo-nazi guy, but, well, that guy went over a terrible threshold.
    Yeah I think when opinions lean towards extremism that's when one should consider friendship but over a political vote just sounds childish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Fucking this.
    You're fucking Adam?

Unfollowed a shit ton of folks on both sides of the aisle. Didn't unfriend anyone.

Deleted
    I don't post much on facebook, so I never got involved in the political debate there

But I did read some snippets

It's worse than listening to cab drivers argue with homeless people about how to fix the national debt

Clueless, clueless liberals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You're fucking Adam?
    It's winter in Canada and my bootie is warm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I don't post much on facebook, so I never got involved in the political debate there

But I did read some snippets

It's worse than listening to cab drivers argue with homeless people about how to fix the national debt

Clueless, clueless liberals
    Taxi drivers here would likely vote Trump, they're usually borderline far right

I unfollowed a lot but we're still friends/acquaintances. I just don't need to hear what they're saying. Already 1000+ of them I can listen to.

My own liberal Sister literally blocked me, because I would invalidate almost every Occupy Democrats post that she would put up.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    #Imwithadam

None that I know of. I am "friends" with lots of hot chicks for the spank material.

Lots of tears this morning, didn't really care.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Everyone on FaceBook knows how I am so none were surprised.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

If someone removed you because of this stupid reason they weren't friends to begin with

i've only ever unfriended someone who started to post things about overthrowing the government by force. dont need that associated with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    None because I only have real friends on Facebook and real friends aren't going to fall out because of some political differences. Opened my eyes and made me lose a bit of respect here and there but ultimately it doesn't matter.