Deleted

PSA: DON'T use the Moonkin statue near Helya

She will gain feather stacks, eventually turn into a moonkin which affects her hitbox and engages the wipe mechanic.

Video from our raid. Difficult to see but you can catch a glimpse of it: https://my.mixtape.moe/jsuggh.webm

Deleted
    Oh boy I'm so gonna do this.

Ty.

Deleted
    No please I'm """""warning""""" people

That's why you don't use fucking toys in raids...
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That does sound like one hilarious moment tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    That does sound like one hilarious moment tho
    As hilarious as DK suddenly thinking he's the joker supreme and putting ice path before anub in toc.

Specially when it's a raid with 4 DKs. And you wipe over six times on that alone.

I was one of them. I regret nothing.

This is epic. Spread the birds!
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    As hilarious as DK suddenly thinking he's the joker supreme and putting ice path before anub in toc.

Specially when it's a raid with 4 DKs. And you wipe over six times on that alone.

I was one of them. I regret nothing.
    That one was fun too. You knew you had to beat the DKs to the jump. At the end we had certain DKs that we did not rez. They had to release and run in because then they could not do that sh**. I made friends with our priests to get levitate buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what will happen when someone kills her when she is like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Glorious. LFR here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aziras View Post
    That one was fun too. You knew you had to beat the DKs to the jump. At the end we had certain DKs that we did not rez. They had to release and run in because then they could not do that sh**. I made friends with our priests to get levitate buff.
    The best part for me reading this is that... no one had to die, even if someone in the raid tried to cause it. You all each had the personal power to not die to this. Look straight down, push forward. You enter the water instead of impacting on the surface. If you died to this, it was always your own fault.

Deleted
    The Moonkin statue works on Hyrja and Hymndal too in the Odyn encounter, when they jump up to the balcony.

We couldn't find Hyrja or her mechanics one pull because she'd turned into an orange Moonkin and disappeared in the confusion. Swift wipe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
    The best part for me reading this is that... no one had to die, even if someone in the raid tried to cause it. You all each had the personal power to not die to this. Look straight down, push forward. You enter the water instead of impacting on the surface. If you died to this, it was always your own fault.
    This only makes it better. So much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
    Even better was the shaman who had the ghost wolf water walking glyph that always went splat on the dive to Iron Maidens in BRF.