10+ Year Old Account

YouTube, Twitch, other videos not actually "fullscreen"

Strange issue that I've been experiencing for a while on my main PC, and nowhere else. When I fullscreen a video on my second monitor, it's like the video isn't centered on the screen; You can see that it's shifted down and to the right. Here's a screenshot:

As you can see, it's not actually filling the screen, and is instead off-center. After a bit of googling, it seems like this is a Chrome-centric issue, but I'm not too sure. It doesn't happen on my Chromebook and it doesn't happen on my primary monitor. I can get it to properly fullscreen on my second monitor if I ensure that the chrome window isn't maximized, THEN press fullscreen, at which point it fills the entire screen like normal. So weird!

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on what could be causing it and how to fix it?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2016-11-09 at 10:23 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

update chrome?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    Could it be that you are running a game in "windowed fullscreen" in the background? At least for me that can cause some issues when watching youtube fullscreen (such as displaying the taskbar on top of the full-screened video)
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    LinusCuckTips

Infracted - Mythbredor
    Last edited by Mythbredor; 2016-11-10 at 06:50 PM.