Help with Kingsbane logs - Why so different to the top?

Last night we kill Odyn with my raid.

In my deffense, it was the first time we made it (of course it was) and it wasn't exactly a clean fight, but we manage to kill it.

When comparing the logs, I see a really low % of performance (the % per ilvl wasn't so bad, but no that good anyways).

So I compare with the best rogue on my Ilvl, and couldn't find mayor diferences, except for his higher crit and a big difference on Kingsbane damage.

Can some one help me to understand why is the % of performance so low, and why is my kingsbane damage so low in comparision? I'll try to focus more on pooling energy to get the right amount of envenoms/mutilate on kingsbane window, I really wasn't focusing as hard as I should on that. But, besides that, can you give me a hand?

Here's the comparision

www [] warcraftlogs [] com/reports/compare/zXPAL7tDTrmdFfc8/y8Cwv4rzLKGAQNb6#fight=1,2&source=24,Boournns&type=damage-done&ability=192759

And here are the fight logs

www [] warcraftlogs [] com/reports/compare/zXPAL7tDTrmdFfc8/y8Cwv4rzLKGAQNb6#fight=1,2&type=summary

Thank you soooooooo much.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've read different approaches to Kingsbane and I'm not sure which is "correct"...

1. Pool energy right before a 6 point Envenom, cast Envenom, Cast Kingsbane, and spam Muts to another Envenom
    2. Pool energy with no CPs, cast Kingsbane, and spam Muts to Evenom

Are you running AP or Exang?

If AP and also running the surge of toxins trait then I ran into a small section on this guide that has something to do with AP and surge of toxins interactions that he theorycrafted the shit out of. I never tested it myself because I had switched to sub when I ran into that guide but I reckon it'll get your kingsbane damage to where you want it.

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748968342

Crtl - f "Surge of Toxins and it's ridiculous scaling with Agonizing Poison" and you'll get to the section that I was talking about, mainly in the MATHS section and beyond.

He has high crit, he had the same damage per cast on Rupture as you do even though you use Agonizing Poison, and your crit is kinda low to be running Elaborate Planning

During Kingsbane, you want to keep the Envenom buff up so you can get more AP stacks and increase the Kingsbane damage, his isn't improved by AP as yours are, but his definitely stacks more than you do ( Deadly Poison natural proc rate being 50%, 80 with Envenom buff, and yours being 50 WITH Envenom buff ), he just optimized it I guess

Also, you shouldn't be hitting Hymdal at all, he causes melee downtime because of the Horn skill
    Last edited by skindown; 2016-11-10 at 08:58 AM.