Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    i think he would get 5 innocents I think we only have the GF to find
    Well my assumption would be Allow or Senna are the last of the mafia since we had a no kill and neither of them has shown up in a few days.

Vote: Allowyn

the lowest poster of the two (admittedly by 1) and Allow has 1 vote already so better that than start another train because essentially us 4 could be here forever and learn nothing new it's only if Allowyn or Senna show up will we learn anything

- - - Updated - - -

i'm happy to swap to Senna if we all like that lynch better I know i do

i'm happy to swap to Senna if we all like that lynch better I know i do
    Ya I'm just giving @Blood Fox till tomorrow to see if he adds anything to my thread other wise my two assumptions are either he didn't do any night actions last night or the no-shows are scum. And as i don't think this is a bastard game I would say the latter is more likely.

@Virothe: I expected you to not have a result actually. Was worth asking about anyway.

We are not able to eliminate the hypothesis of two scum. That's a shame. But okay.

What if there are two scum remaining?
    If there are two scum remaining, today is LyLo. We know that at least one of the scum should be Allowyn or Senna, or the scum would have stalled the vote and won yesterday. So we have at least a 50/50 odds of picking scum if we lynch either. We must pick the right player, or we lose after tonight. I don't particularly dislike those odds.

What if there is one scum remaining?
    If there is only one scum, then hypothetically it can be either one of you bastards. Probably except Virothe, because I don't think he's been faking that cop claim all game. If he did, he deserves to win. We have two lynches left to eliminate that one scum player. However, Allowyn and Senna aren't gonna show up. We NEED to eliminate one of them today to avoid a potential mafia win by walkover tomorrow.

Worst case scenario is that we lynch a non-allowyn/senna player today. Eliminate any out of me, Kryllian and Strikered of your liking. That player for the sake of argument, flips not scum. Virothe dies in the night, and by tomorrow, there should be four players remaining. Two of which are Allowyn and Senna. Neither will vote tomorrow, meaning the mafia wins by walkover as no vote majority will ever happen again after today.

Our only hope of avoiding that today, apart from lynching the scum, is to lynch either Allowyn or Senna (who might still be scum). Tomorrow, four players should be alive (five if we're really lucky), and the awolers are not blocking a vote majority.

--

Either way I look at this, the right answer is to join you on Allowyn. So I shall.

vote: Allowyn
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

just to let you guys know if this day closes early and i manage to survive the night phase i am not around on Saturday but will be back Sunday

just to let you guys know if this day closes early and i manage to survive the night phase i am not around on Saturday but will be back Sunday
    Got mah result, Kryll is innocent, I shall now

Vote: Allow

7+ Year Old Account
    Told ya! :-P

For all we know Eddie was a GF immune role. We never saw the character card info. More likely Dr Scott would be the godfather if there is one. I think it would be a bit unbalanced to have 4 scum in a 14 player game and make one of them immune unless we have a strong TPR team but so far it's been a cop and a bodyguard.

If Allow flips scum and the game doesn't end, then Strikered would be on my radar as the only one not investigated. (Plus that comment about Ginger Spice...How dare you!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    If Allow flips scum and the game doesn't end, then Strikered would be on my radar as the only one not investigated. (Plus that comment about Ginger Spice...How dare you!)
    Ya this is my attitude as well, though again I'm not writing out the possibility of invest immunity either it could be why I'm still alive. Or It could be Allow or Senna are scum and just something happened.

(I'm actually really worried for Senna :/ )

7+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Town!

Thanks for the game BF! Who had the NK of Cruelle though? Or was that a mechanic that if Brad is lynched she is removed for balance similar to my vote loss if Eddie is lynched?
    @Senna1251 Are you OK? Please let us know!

So, GG I guess.

I still don't see what killed Cruelle though. I had pegged Strikered as a JOAT, who investigated Decagon on N1, killed Cruelle on N2, and jailed Virothe last gamenight. That wasn't true, so.. now I have no idea.
    @dupti: You fooled me good this time around. Maybe I wanted you to be town a little too much. I knew I should have paid more attention to your VT claim, it was too eagerly given!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Thanks for running the game, Blood Fox!

yay we won ok slightly by default but we won yay

Thank you for the game Blood Fox

lol Danner i was close to claiming a JOAT if we had a mass claim but it's always risky play :P

- - - Updated - - -

Bradd and Janet are a couple in the film could that have been a lovers thingy

- - - Updated - - -

lol at kryll sorry next time i wont try so hard :P

but it kinda did the job looking at the mafia thread, i was high on their target list and thats the best i can hope for as a VT