Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGlow View Post
    wtf? 4 out of 6 pieces have haste. What are you even trying to say? Nobody gives a fuck about your Ret gear in the Rogue forums.
    And this is a problem for you ??
    You have 6 pts and you need 4 so techicaly you got only 2 who gives haste

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    And this is a problem for you ??
    You have 6 pts and you need 4 so techicaly you got only 2 who gives haste
    I will never understand why people feel the need to defend such stupid itemisation.

Deleted
    Well not everything can be perfect m8
    Beside that if these stats are good for sins they may be nbot good for other specs that much

Deleted
    stats per piece dont care, best in slot has a lot haste on it for sin (set pieces, leg bracers, leg boots). It is the whole package what brings the dps. (~675k dps on 900 BiS)

While I do not ...care what the op is complaining about , would it be an amazing thing IF your Tier Armor Stats changed with SPec? Stats to best stat and 2nd OR 3rd best stat.

No need to qq over reforging anymore.

As a Poison rogue , I am carrying 122% Mastery atm at 867 ilvl, I can lose a bit of it and not sweat things, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    head: crit, mastery
    shoulder: haste, mastery
    back: crit, mastery
    chest: haste, mastery
    gloves: haste, mastery
    legs: haste, mastery

As a bleed spec rogue, thoses stats hurt a lot. Crit only present twice, versatility nowhere to be found, haste/mastery (which are terrible) all around.

Do they really want to destroy the bleed spec?
    giving a 3° bleed is destroy bleed spec?
    are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    giving a 3° bleed is destroy bleed spec?
    are you serious?
    Are you? Every assassination specs requires the use of bleeds with the best uptime possible.

Deleted
    Mabye wait untill after 7.15 stat rework untill start qq, I agree atm haste is awfull and I rather piss on gear with haste than wear them, but in a month mabye hate is good.