Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    We couldn't manage CoS+11 with 3 DPS pulling 430-480k each on Melandrus (I believe our Enhance capped out at 520k on one attempt); best was an 8% wipe. We probably could have done it with a role shuffle, but good lord the DPS requirement was absolutely incredible.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    We couldn't manage CoS+11 with 3 DPS pulling 430-480k each on Melandrus (I believe our Enhance capped out at 520k on one attempt); best was an 8% wipe. We probably could have done it with a role shuffle, but good lord the DPS requirement was absolutely incredible.
    Just came back from a CoS +12, couldn't kill the Endboss. Best attempt was 7 %. With a bit luck I think we could downed him. Nonetheless the healing and dps requirement is quite hard. Our healpala hated these absorbshields when he critted with his heals.
    So yeah, Melandrus with tyrannical is tough. Props to every group who kills him on higher mythic+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    Just came back from a CoS +12, couldn't kill the Endboss. Best attempt was 7 %. With a bit luck I think we could downed him. Nonetheless the healing and dps requirement is quite hard. Our healpala hated these absorbshields when he critted with his heals.
    So yeah, Melandrus with tyrannical is tough. Props to every group who kills him on higher mythic+.
    CoS is not just an dps or hps check. It is a utility check also. You must avoid to get debuffed beginning at 4/5 clones, since the dot compared with the maelstorm is not healable. Furthermore you must start to use a defensive cd chain to survive all later maelstroms. At the best group setup i think you can handle 8 or 9 clones at max (@ m+12 or higher).
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-11-15 at 03:08 AM.

my grupe did +11 cos in time this week, later we had a +14 cos key and we could not beat that at all - but its nothing more then a gear check

i have done 10-13 in all dungens exept eye - and cos was by far the hardest of those - would say lair and arcway was the easy ones

We did DHT+13 yesterday just outside the timer (lacked 3min or so). What we noticed is Xavious drain ability can be used on pets (we had BM hunter and warlock).
    Also for drain hunter can feign death which is totally op tip (did it 3 times during 3min fight).
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Anyone have any tips on DHT15 Oakheart? The grips are absolutely brutal.

I'm just a dps, not the tank or healer so my knowledge of the specifics / CD usage etc is pretty nonexistant (Hpally and druid tank), but if there's any general tips I could pass on I'd appreciate it.
    Giving it another look later in the week if we have time, but this tree has us stumped.

Your guardian should use on every grip mark of ursol then above that you need to add cd's like:
    1rst grip : MoU + RotS
    2nd grip : MoU + Barskin + lot of healing input
    3rd grip : MoU + Survival Instinct
    4th : same as 3rd
    5th : MoU + Sacrifice
    6th : same as 1rst

You should have killed it by now. Try the magical BoP maybe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    We would have tried 15 if we would have gotten key since we had 2minutes left on 14. We would have 15 expect to hit for 3Mil, easily survivable with a stamina trinket, flask & ~880GS. Average damage per hit was 2,6mil on 14.
    We did DHT15 yesterday so yeah Xavius is definitly doable, the hard part is getting a clean pull the first time you get to him (without bad RNG like his 50% AoE followed by a prey of the weak 2s later).
    You need some kind of stamina trinket or absorb trinket in addition to stamina flasks and prolonged power to survive the nightmare bolts/prey on the weak though (heirloom trinket works really well here as Xavius is a demon).
    Every player should have some kind of short defensive cooldown or use externals cause bad combos really happen (had like 4 nightmare bolts and 2 prey on the weak on me in a row on a few tries). You can vanish/FD/Shadowmeld the prey on the weak/nightmare bolt too.

The sub 50% phase is a soft enrage because of the falling meteors buffing him and you may want to use BL here, we used it on pull and barely killed him (tank was dead, Xavius had 10 stacks from the falling meteors so +50% damage done, he is hard to move because he casts all the time). You can avoid that by tanking Xavius outside but it's kinda exploity so we didn't do it.

You can type Shade of Xavius MM+15 Tyrannical on youtube if you want to see the video (only Xavius as our mage forgot to record the beginning).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warchief606 View Post
    Wouldn't say that these affixes are "probably the easiest you will ever find". Instead: Depending on comp. they may be easy. We had a really a really good time last week (bolstering, reduced aggro thing and stronger trash) to the point where we finished our first +15 in CoS. Now there is overflowing: Hello there 2M - 2.5M serenity crits as holy priest ;-)
    Hah, imagine pally problems with PotSH random procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    EyE last boss with our dps around 280 each was impossible on 10 given up after 2 hours of wipes
    Last edited by lordzed83; 2016-11-15 at 02:32 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    CoS +15 was done on 09.10.2016 on my realm...It was a realm first and affixes were bolstering/overflowing/tyrannical. If it was done over a month ago how can people still have problems with it?

Here is the proof if you don't believe me: Link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    CoS +15 was done on 09.10.2016 on my realm...It was a realm first and affixes were bolstering/overflowing/tyrannical. If it was done over a month ago how can people still have problems with it?

Here is the proof if you don't believe me: Link
    It was possible to avoid the maelstorm completely. It should be fixed already.

Deleted
    insanely easy you say?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dsqdzd View Post
    We did DHT15 yesterday so yeah Xavius is definitly doable, the hard part is getting a clean pull the first time you get to him (without bad RNG like his 50% AoE followed by a prey of the weak 2s later).
    You need some kind of stamina trinket or absorb trinket in addition to stamina flasks and prolonged power to survive the nightmare bolts/prey on the weak though (heirloom trinket works really well here as Xavius is a demon).
    Every player should have some kind of short defensive cooldown or use externals cause bad combos really happen (had like 4 nightmare bolts and 2 prey on the weak on me in a row on a few tries). You can vanish/FD/Shadowmeld the prey on the weak/nightmare bolt too.

The sub 50% phase is a soft enrage because of the falling meteors buffing him and you may want to use BL here, we used it on pull and barely killed him (tank was dead, Xavius had 10 stacks from the falling meteors so +50% damage done, he is hard to move because he casts all the time). You can avoid that by tanking Xavius outside but it's kinda exploity so we didn't do it.

You can type Shade of Xavius MM+15 Tyrannical on youtube if you want to see the video (only Xavius as our mage forgot to record the beginning).
    It is still one of the hardest ways to get the +15 timerun achievement at the moment, since there is no guarantee to beat this fight in a oneshot even at flawless performance.

Well yeah but at least you can do it a bit more reliably, either from using the right classes (rogue/ret pal/disc priest/BM hunter/mage and the likes) or just going full stamina/absorb trinkets.
    It's still really hard but when you have multiple DHT15 keys and/or you don't want to spend your week leveling other keys you can spend half an hour or so practicing on Xavius and then go for it.
    It took us around 2 hours total to do it, you don't really wipe outside of Xavius and maybe the 3rd boss if you don't BL on him but still a lot faster than running +10->+15 keys to get a better one (and risk CoS !).