HELLO!

We're a Horde guild on the linked realms Skullcrusher, Gul'dan and Black Dragonflight - I like to call it Dan Blackskull - sounds like a bad RPG character name. We're looking for a few ranged damage, preferably a Hunter or Balance, but we'd also consider a mage, warlock or elemental shaman.

We raid 7pm to 11pm EST, Sunday and Monday

If you're interested we'd try you out in a heroic raid. You would have to transfer if you join; we do Mythics. Sorry, no cross-realm Mythics Raiding, not my rule, talk to Blizzard.

If you choose to join us, be prepared for stupid jokes, an unreasonable amount of puns, steady progress and a lot of fun.

Outside of raids we usually enjoy a variety of other games. There's a bunch that go psychotic every time Diablo III has a new season. I like Dark Souls, Fallout 4 and building empires in Civ and nuking everybody else. Don't judge me, they had it coming.

We expect you to:
Not bring drama
Focus on yourself and your performance and not others
Work to be better than the attempt before.

In return you can expect us to:
Work with you to try and improve.
Not go psycho at you when you make a mistake (we might laugh)
Not run late.

Ideally you'd be around 850 item level. Being short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 835 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now) that is needed to justify a spot.
If you're looking for someone to carry you through the raid and just soak up gear, we wish you luck elsewhere.

Details:
We use Discord for our voice chat, yes we expect you to be on voice chat.
We use Personal loot, for loot that someone can't roll among those that can use it for the main spec.

If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher or drop a an app in on our Website, QuestionableMorality.com

Thank you!