Gearing decisions.

Hi to all.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mazarus/simple

Is my Armory.

The reason I am posting, is I am confused with my gearing choice at the minute. My bags are flooded with gear that I don't dare equip.

The main reason is, with the new stat weights that were recently released, and how Haste starts to fall behind Crit at 10k, I am wondering, should I fall back to 10k Haste (I rarely am able to hit the 3rd VoiT, but have no issue hitting the second) and start stacking Crit and Mastery, or do I power through and gear for 12k Haste at this point.

I practise on Dummies, and I find that I am always a few seconds short of the third VoiT, and Heroism and good RNG are the only times I can consistantly hit VoiT3. So would it be better to try and increase my overall stats for a more "blanketed" and stable DPS increase, or is it a L2P issue?

Also, with the definate and potentially class changing fixes coming soon to StM and MH, would you think it is even worth going with the latter? Mastering the VoiT3 playstyle?

Thanks for any advice all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklenne View Post
    Hi to all.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mazarus/simple

Is my Armory.

The reason I am posting, is I am confused with my gearing choice at the minute. My bags are flooded with gear that I don't dare equip.

The main reason is, with the new stat weights that were recently released, and how Haste starts to fall behind Crit at 10k, I am wondering, should I fall back to 10k Haste (I rarely am able to hit the 3rd VoiT, but have no issue hitting the second) and start stacking Crit and Mastery, or do I power through and gear for 12k Haste at this point.
    You should still follow the stat weights.
    Just follow the 10k haste stat weights using an addon like pawn and change gems/enchants to crit if you are still far above 10k haste and if you can be bothered.

I practise on Dummies, and I find that I am always a few seconds short of the third VoiT, and Heroism and good RNG are the only times I can consistantly hit VoiT3. So would it be better to try and increase my overall stats for a more "blanketed" and stable DPS increase, or is it a L2P issue?
    there are many people who can consistently get 3rd voit with way less stats than yours. Try logging or recording your s2m attempts and see if you can find things to improve in, or ask someone else to have a look.

Also, with the definate and potentially class changing fixes coming soon to StM and MH, would you think it is even worth going with the latter? Mastering the VoiT3 playstyle?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted

Thanks for any advice all.
    Keep every piece of gear in your bank (even the shitty one) and wait for the fixes. Follow the 10k haste pawn list until then.

We have a Damocles sword above our head right now, so you better just hoard and pray.