Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Oh dear. So, what of Soul Effigy then? MG and SE are completely incompatible, since SE reduces your channel times so much. This is seriously the best they can do? Looks like I won't be back for 715 then.
    Wondering as well. Soul Effigy is a weird skill in general and was hoping they would tweak it or rework it. It's too awkward and has no synergy with drain fillers. Using it just turns most of your gameplay into dot refreshes, especially if you're running Siphon Life and Contagion.

edit: This is arguably my biggest complain with Affliction. No talent combination actually feels good to use. If you don't want to watch 4 dots on minimum two targets (main target plus Effigy) then your single target does to shit, but any other combination for any other QoL or AoE boost means you lose it.

Aff largely feels like it's stuck in a spot of have fun or do damage and Soul Effigy is a big reason for that.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2016-11-16 at 01:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted

This is really 7.1.5? Really?

7+ Year Old Account
    Soul Effigy shoud copy our dots from target on itself and do 30% damage. Just cast and have fun.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post

This is really 7.1.5? Really?
    roflmao (10 chars)

>Essence Drain nerfed

T A N K Y
    C A S T E R

Deleted
    Drain Soul healing nerfed from 400% to 200%. And it's damage is reduced from 366% spellpower to 120%

Itdoe sless damage than Drain Life does, and way less healing

The MMO notes call that a PVP change, but it is in fact on all content, including PVE. I;ve tested it on the ptr and it does less damage than Drain Life and massively less healing.

They made great (even op) talents for pvp again. Soul siphon will be nerfed to the ground. This talent would be great in place of soul effigy. Maybe toned down to 50% frequency, but still.