BiS Trinkets for Prot Pala?

Hey what is the BiS Trinket for Protection Paladins in your opinion and why?

I have the following:

Chrono Shard 845
    Horn of Valor 840
    Phantasmal Echo 865
    Majordomo's Dinner Bell 870

Which should i use and what trinket should i farm?

Thanks for the help

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of pure DPS, Chrono Shard and Horn of Valor should get you the most bang for your buck. Horn lines up with AW if you are using Seraphim (for max dps) or Last Defender too.

In terms of survivability I'd reckon that most likely Phantasmal and Horn just for the raw stats on them, haste/versa respectively. The proc from Phantasmal isn't that good, because Prot Paladins are designed to drop low and heal themselves back up, so you'll be hitting below 50% and proccing the trinket pretty much all the time when it is available to proc - doesn't help much in terms of effective damage reduction, but it's better in something like a high MC+ where you are doing a huge trash pack and most of the damage is at the start when all the mobs are still alive.

I'm actually not sure how good Majordomo's trinket is, even at 870, but because the stat is random although the quantity of that stat is very high I'm guessing the inconsistency makes it poor for survivability but possibly still a reasonable DPS option. Would need to test it out, I'm super tired and haven't looked at it before.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Dinner bell gives you the stat that you're food is. That makes it insane. I haven't got it but I'd try it out with crit food and memento for FA. If that isn't actually a good combo then probably memento+chrono. For BoL horn and something else... If you can get an on use stat trinket that doesn't share a cd that would be pretty good (pvp trinkets, dunno about the wotlk tw trinket) or else a big stat stick like arcanocrystal
    For survival, DMC and maybe the tbc tw trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't realise Dinner Bell did that... that's nuts then.

Here is a detailed trinket comparison list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.lwmlezsz87if

Has a description of each trinket and then below that a tier list for all tank classes (and for prot pala separate tier lists for defensive/offensive).
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Thanks for the answers. I forgot 1 trinket that i have:
    Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor 870.