Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    UH is still rather brain dead to play after two weeks of raiding, I hardly ever think about my rotation anymore. Got a WA tracking wounds, and keeping up disease and using DT on CD is just natural. Frost with Icy Talons is more challenging, at least there you have to save up some RP so you can always Frost Strike to not lose your stacks.

Not saying it is bad though, I don't mind playing something I don't have to track all procs etc all the time, so I can focus more on what is going on around me.
    Really? I found Frost to be horribly brainless. I'll take your point on Icy Talons but I found myself awash with resources even as I spammed abilities. Different Strokes I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    UH is still rather brain dead to play after two weeks of raiding, I hardly ever think about my rotation anymore. Got a WA tracking wounds, and keeping up disease and using DT on CD is just natural. Frost with Icy Talons is more challenging, at least there you have to save up some RP so you can always Frost Strike to not lose your stacks.

Not saying it is bad though, I don't mind playing something I don't have to track all procs etc all the time, so I can focus more on what is going on around me.
    Unholy is easy but frost is easier. All you need to do is keep track of icy talons. Just get a wa for IT just like you have for festering wounds and you never need to worry about that buff timing out ever. It's so easy. With unholy it's much more than what you said above if you want to get the most out of the spec(min/max). Managing and fishing for scourge of worlds procs in itself is much more challenging than anything from frost. I like both playstyles and despite that I prefer unholy, frosts damage is higher and easier to attain and much more reliable than whatever unholy has to offer right now. I finally caved and made the switch a few days ago. Not regretting it one bit

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Unholy is easy but frost is easier. All you need to do is keep track of icy talons. Just get a wa for IT just like you have for festering wounds and you never need to worry about that buff timing out ever. It's so easy. With unholy it's much more than what you said above if you want to get the most out of the spec(min/max). Managing and fishing for scourge of worlds procs in itself is much more challenging than anything from frost. I like both playstyles and despite that I prefer unholy, frosts damage is higher and easier to attain and much more reliable than whatever unholy has to offer right now. I finally caved and made the switch a few days ago. Not regretting it one bit
    You're not really fishing for procs...if it happens you have to hope you have enough festering wounds up to spam scourge strike. The spec is pretty brain dead, do I have > 4 FW SS, do I have 3 or less FW hit FeS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    You're not really fishing for procs...if it happens you have to hope you have enough festering wounds up to spam scourge strike. The spec is pretty brain dead, do I have > 4 FW SS, do I have 3 or less FW hit FeS.

If you think UH is braindead, you obviously have not tried specs like fire mage.

both specs are pretty brain dead.

Deleted
    almost all specs are brain dead...
    at least i have some planing to do as a uh e.g for aoe. need to have 8 wounds up, enough runes rdy for DaD & SS spam. you also need to know where to drop your DaD and hope the tank won't move all the mobs out of there.
    every gcd i have to plan / react to the wounds and runes situation, can't brainless spam abilities.

frost is also kind of fun but i don't feel the tansion at all

Deleted
    Neither spec are exactly rocket surgery.

reducing dark arbiter to 2 mins makes me happy.

Deleted
    Even at 2mins its crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Even at 2mins its crap.
    This was posted in this thread before

But there is a combo with the nighthold trinket and the legendary shoulders that could prove a sustancial dps increase allowing you to pop DA as much as Apocalypse.

We'll have to wait and see.

Deleted
    I dont want your shitty dps boosting bellendgendaries...i am more than happy with my tanking neck and cloak.

I dont want your shitty dps boosting bellendgendaries...i am more than happy with my tanking neck and cloak.
    best comment of 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madskizzles View Post
    both specs are pretty brain dead.
    without the hyperbole

There is only 2 other DPS specs in the game with more going on than a well played Unholy DK, Now if you want to say its ALL easy thats a relative statement towards the specs in WoW. With that in Mind Unholy is one of the most difficult specs to play well in the game.

If there are 24 DPS specs and 22 of them have less to track and use than you do, by default you are one of the "hard" specs relative to the other DPS specs in the game.

man, you are the best here. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icypew View Post
    man, you are the best here. <3
    Just thought id say i hope everyone realises i was just trying to be funny and was not insulting anyone except bliz.

Oh yeah did i mention my fire dk alt got a tanking chest?
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2016-11-26 at 05:18 PM.