Deleted

Power of the Silver Hand, can't be cancelaurad? WT#

Hello,

So doing M+ with overflowing...

This spell NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO BE CANCELAURAD.

What da F, I cannot remove it with trying to click it off or using cancelaura macroes.

So why? Well, for M+ lvl 15, this !@#$s it up when you crit a 5M holy shock on the group with bacons up at some surprising moment(when you suddenly just forgot to notice that it procced and crit healed a nice 1M FoL on bacon target with the other trait buff The Light Saves).

This needs to become a possibility to remove it.

Furthermore, this entire element is pretty ridiculous, I'd honestly advocate it's rework entirely, for over 80% of the time it is only contributing to overhealing.

The Light Saves, good.

The Power of Silver Hand, may as well just %^-* off, it's honestly in my opinion, near useless. In a raid setting, it's also pretty rare to get the full buffed heal out when it actually is weaved in. And by rare I mean, so miniscule that it may as well not be in there. I guess we can consider it a bonus, but it becomes a handicap, in a M+ setting with overflowing. It is really nice to have it in, when this trait isn't part of the cycle as the overhealing obviously contributes to the Beacon transfers to the group but... well, again, overhealing by a million. Come on.

What purpose does it ultimately serve? Without cooldowns even, the thing is already often too strong for M+, so much so that I just cant use Holy Shock for healing for 20 sec. because casting FoL and HL cannot be stopped.

Thanks.

@Blizzard, WTB buff removal!!!!

Personally, I would say the issue is overflowing and not so much the issue of silver hand.

I find it a hard counter for my holy paladin, since I don't really want to let my group drop to 20-30% hp so i can safely heal them without worrying about huge over heals. During these weeks I just go prot, and my guardian tank friend switches to resto to do Mythics for me.

Edited: Side note, we should be able to at least cancelaura it none the less, seems kinda odd we can't.

Here is how you do overflow.

BotL + a lot of holy light, if you want a tracker that shows how much your holy shock is going to heal for with PotSH I will gladly give one to you.

I found overflow annoying, but not difficult.

Deleted
    Please name of the addon. And i would like to know your opinion on Bis trinkets for us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    Here is how you do overflow.

BotL + a lot of holy light, if you want a tracker that shows how much your holy shock is going to heal for with PotSH I will gladly give one to you.

I found overflow annoying, but not difficult.
    I kind of forgot about the thread.

I have the PotSH weakaura. Could be your made from earlier actually too but yeah.

I found myself mainly using Martyr, since it is the weakest heal. Enabled me to burn my hp away to just holy shock back up later.

And yeah, we ran level 14s that week with the intent of going 15 in Arcway, but the spooder just managed to crap us up every time because our DK and ret paladin(yes, we had only melee dps) just couldn't seperate fast enough that it caused multiple wipes. Healing was not the issue.

I ran with Virtue because the AoE heals are, well, necessary.