Deleted

Rdruid raidframe help!! blizz lookalike / tips on how to set up grid

Hey!

Been using the standard raidframes since legion hit and now I want new frames so I can track more than x3 hots..

I´ve been testing grid2, grid etc but I can not manage to customise them the way I want!
    I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ODXJCsmDg

What I would like to know is how I could make the frames black + background white as shown in the video and show hots as icons...if that is possible.
    And I also wonder about debuffs.. are they there by default or do you need to add them manually like back in the day.

Any help would be nice. If someone has raidframes that looks like blizzard once that would be amazing as well.

Thanks

Deleted
    Just about to head to bed so this will hopefully be short but might give you some of the info your looking for, I used Grid2 for a few weeks but didn't overly like it so went back to Grid in WoD. This info is for Grid, not Grid2.

The debuffs are easiest supplied by gridstatusrd_legion (I think Grid2 has it built in (make sure to add it to your frames)). You should definitely remove any of the debuffs you don't care about.

As for the Black "background", that is most likely done by changing the Health bar status colour to black, name status to class (could possibly be a separate setting though).

I'll go about doing it tomorrow at some stage and report back if it's not as I suggested, but your general idea should be that the Status's are where you would change the appearance of Grid, with the other section being where you place that appearance.

Don't you worry I got your back. There's a new addon that adds a row of 3 additionnal buffs on the default frames.
    It's called MoreBuffs, look for it on Curse. Litteraly the best thing for rdruids that use default frames (and that can't stand Grid or VuhDo, like me!!)