Thread: New Unity.

New Unity.

Please and thank you.

I wish I could just use this in group play and still benefit from the effect I have always hated cheesing the toughness with an immune to death follower in solo play just let me have the option in group play cause playing solo sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't you use that in group play?
    Been away a bit, but there's. It obvious restrictions
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I mean no one wants to split damage from stuff but then both take that same damage the only reason for this ring is for solo play cheesing with follower, i just would like it if we could take advantage of the toughness outside of solo play

hence my boring new edited power for the ring, rather then split damage between the people wearing it like it actually is.
    Last edited by Barcasaur; 2016-11-12 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Why can't you use that in group play?
    Been away a bit, but there's. It obvious restrictions
    unity splits damage with all using the ring
    so in solo you can give one to your follower who cant die (using a legendary relic) and basiclly allways take 50% less damage
    however in multiplayer no one else wants to use unity, you no longer can use it

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiplayer is overpowered as it is, Unity is one of the few things solo players have to compensate for that.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Multiplayer is overpowered as it is, Unity is one of the few things solo players have to compensate for that.
    I don't like getting 1 shot outside cooldowns that I cant keep up all the time past t13/gr60. Solo gets this which is great but in group you have to run supports which no one I play with runs a support set up.

Guess that on me to have a support I just think a change like this would not hurt anyone it should not be about "this is one of the few things solo players have to compensate" individuals choose to play solo or with friends this change would not have a negative effect on solo play.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    I don't like getting 1 shot outside cooldowns that I cant keep up all the time past t13/gr60. Solo gets this which is great but in group you have to run supports which no one I play with runs a support set up.

Guess that on me to have a support I just think a change like this would not hurt anyone it should not be about "this is one of the few things solo players have to compensate" individuals choose to play solo or with friends this change would not have a negative effect on solo play.
    Uhm, GR60 is not that hard and basically any build by now apart some exceptions run with either F/R or EW. CoE is too good to pass and until you're a Barbarian for the RoM you won't use Unity anyway. Your change will net the same results as now with one less ring to farm and it will have the same use as now.

Unity is a tailored solo item that actually has little use now given the stronger options. Unfortunately the whole GRs game is avoiding to get oneshot and have 100% or near uptime of cooldowns.

Anyway you shouldn't get one shot so easily. If you mind sharing an armory link to your character i can check for upgrades/chances to make your life easier.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Uhm, GR60 is not that hard and basically any build by now apart some exceptions run with either F/R or EW. CoE is too good to pass and until you're a Barbarian for the RoM you won't use Unity anyway. Your change will net the same results as now with one less ring to farm and it will have the same use as now.

Unity is a tailored solo item that actually has little use now given the stronger options. Unfortunately the whole GRs game is avoiding to get oneshot and have 100% or near uptime of cooldowns.

Anyway you shouldn't get one shot so easily. If you mind sharing an armory link to your character i can check for upgrades/chances to make your life easier.
    Yeah you are right, its just the fact that I am not a fan of the game turning into avoiding getting one shot race against the clock and keeping CDs up as much as possible.

I technically am not getting one shot most of the time it just feel unforgiving in the gameplay once you start pushing higher. I am playing Ulianas right now on season so for solo unity is the go to ring combined with the compass rose / travelers pledge set but while in a group game there just really is not a great ring to pair with it since you are already cubing CoE. I have since got a decent CoE to cube an immunity neck in group play just wish I had more defensive options outside of the small buffs you put up with the SSS belt and cyclone strike shoulders.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B.../hero/81287442 this is the toon im playing, came back after not playing last season cause I was burning out of the game I am spreading thin the farming cause I enjoy playing multiple things which makes me not as great as I should be at one but I am looking to complete the season conquest with with monk this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    -snip-
    Eh, you nailed it unfortunately. You chgar has basically everything needed, you would just fish for ancients and run to augment them as much as possible though it's annoying as hell to farm for gems (really the entire system is boring as fuck because you're running the same damn thing for everything).

Completing the journey isn't THAT a problem, save for some necessary time sinks (like the augments). Also if you plan to dot he conquests do Curses! and Boss Mode, since you can do easily them in solo and you won't need to farm on multiple characters for the set dungeons/6x55GR. GR75 solo is basically automatic.

I played every season and did the guardian every season though i don't knwo if i'm hassled to do ti this one. I wanted only the wings which i managed to get the first evening (last friday) and now i'm left with rift farming and maybe a couple of bounty runs for cubing the necessary items.

The getting oneshot this is only due to infinite scaling content; you'll always reach the point where damage is that high. Problem is that it's so fast and easy to reach it and while i kinda welcome it so i can play D3 with all my time constraints, there's basically not much worth doing after you're done with the Journey, if you actually care for it. Ladders are a challenge lost at the start for everyone not being able to play 24/7 and 100% efficient because of Paragons being a direct "time to power" conversion. Fortunately playing solo is definitely more viable now and you can do everything solo (at least journey wise; ladders are another thing).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.