Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Agreed on learning as much before going in but you wont' know until you try. Thats where the most learning happens.

All that being said, just make sure to check on the healers mana often and have unit frames so you can easily tell if people are dead or low on health. Usually on m+ runs you can chain pull but sometimes you want to give the healer a second of out of combat so they can take a quick sip of water between pulls. Some healers are ok running with 25% mana others want 50% etc. But they definitely don't need to be at 100% IMO. You should be aware of the type of aoe damage packs do, for example the Pelters in Neltharion's Lair or the Scorpions near the end of the instance. If your party is at 25% health and you're at 90% health and you pull the next pack... you're gonna have a bad time.

Another update, just tanked kara last night for the second time and we decided to do a nightbane run. At first I was a little nervous but then remembered how you guys were like, nut up and just get stuff done. One shot it all and I got the mount! Thanks again, you all really bolstered my confidence with tanking mythics and it has been awesome succeeding after stepping into the plus realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizoar View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. Just a little nervous to make that initial jump into the mythics. Would hate to be that tank that lets a group down.
    You're definitely going to be the tank that lets the group down sometimes unless you pray for titanforge and play below your gear level 24/7. You'll never learn anything if you don't fail sometimes.