10+ Year Old Account

3 void torrents whilst naked, using ToF

I did this earlier without twist of fate but I uploaded another one with twist of fate (harder). It just goes to show that anyone can get to their 3 void torrents in the right circumstances.

Just gotta convince my raid lead to hold hero until I'm at 64 stacks and we're golden.

I expected something way more kinky here. You should have gotten the tentacle talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I expected something way more kinky here. You should have gotten the tentacle talent.
    I think that's actually a trait haha

Whats your latency? Because at high stacks by action bar gets confused and stuff looks like its on CD that shouldn't be. I'm convinced latency is a big barrier to getting this right.

Deleted
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but do you mind sharing how your keybinds are set up? I have no problem keeping STM on training dummies but in raid setting moving can be hard :P

Quote Originally Posted by Synteximus View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but do you mind sharing how your keybinds are set up? I have no problem keeping STM on training dummies but in raid setting moving can be hard :P
    I have dots, mb, death, vb, and flay on `12345, all keys I can hit comfortably while moving with wasd. A lot of people use side mouse buttons so your key abilities are on the other hand from your movement. Really depends on the person. My advice is practice moving while casting when you're attacking the dummy so it's more natural when you're doing it in a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a Naga (I do not recommend them as I've gone through 4 already). Mouse button 1 is flay, 2 is death, on my keyboard 3 is void bolt and 2 is mine blast. If you don't have side buttons I would recommend using q, and e for some stuff if you don't already. They are 2 of the best binds which are completely wasted on keyboard turn..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Whats your latency? Because at high stacks by action bar gets confused and stuff looks like its on CD that shouldn't be. I'm convinced latency is a big barrier to getting this right.
    I'm at about 70ms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxxic View Post
    I use a Naga (I do not recommend them as I've gone through 4 already).
    Ja, they break so often >_> I broke 3, I think, before switched to g600. Working good for ~3 years now.

As a disc who rarely, and badly, plays shadow, fark those last 30 seconds are hectic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If it's your mind blast, and you have the mind blast legendary, it could be due to that, I've seen other people posting that it's currently buggy
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered