Thread: Build-a-Druid

Build-a-Druid

Just wondering what everyones favourite specs have been over the years and expansions. If you were able to build your own druid what would each spec be?

mine,

Guardian - Legion
    Feral - WoD
    Balance - MoP
    Resto - MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    WoTLK: Feral
    Cata: Feral
    MoP: Feral
    WoD: Feral
    Legion: Feral

In tbc and vanilla didn't play druid, but Feral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Classic: bear (but had to heal almost all of it, had at least 5 mans)
    TBC: bear
    Wotlk: Moonkin
    Cata: bear
    Panda: cat/bear 50/50
    wod: cat
    legion: cat

i still love being a tank and bear, but in legion bear just feels aweful.... it feels like i could faceroll my offensive abbilitys and need like 2-3 buttons for defense. way too simple.
    so cat it is, i love the difficulty, its just right for me (far from perfect but id say im a pritty good kitten)

classic: no druid
    tbc: no druid
    wotlk: scrapped my rogue for bear
    cata: bear, sometimes tree
    panda: bear, sometimes tree
    wod: tree, sometimes bear (but quit during the release of brf)
    legion: tree, bear and moonkin, but mainly tree
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

my druid has ben my main alt since i started playing wow :P
    and the spcs i played it as are like this:
    wotlk: Feral (Tank)
    cata: guardian
    MoP: guardian
    WoD: guardian
    legion: guardian

Deleted
    WoTLK: Boomie
    Cata: Boomie
    MoP: Boomie
    WoD: Boomie
    Legion: Boomie

Oh, and boomie.

I'd make a resto druid that used a lot of the current mastery and talents, symbiosis, and with with mop shrooms (maybe soo shrooms actually, having to put down 3 was a bitch, but I didn't like how it wasn't worth exploding SoO shrooms much outside of 10 mans)

and I'd try and get in the wod beta version of rampant growth/sotf where it was actually good too, instead of the version we actually got where it was only good on oregorger and blast furnace

maybe bring back wod beta barkskin with the 15seconds cd too :^)

the only other beta I played much of with crazy shit going on was wrath, which was more about stuff like original barrier, and shamans getting wc3 permanent spirit link

I guess genesis could come too, but it kind of contradicts our new mastery, but it's still nice to have a fast heal while moving

it's a spec that built upwards until mop really (not counting stuff like tree becoming a talent, so not much actually got removed before mop/wod that I can remember)

uhhh other than that, I guess I enjoyed pretty much every version of moonkin from wrath to wod

@ first 5 answers
    I think you are misunderstanding the thread, it's not about what was your favorite spec in each expansion, it's what expansion had your favorite gameplay for each spec.

Guardian : cata; because of real bearcatting
    Feral: legion. i don't need a PhD to play it now.
    Balance: cata. wildmushroom aoe bursts.
    Resto: legion. we've never been so good and flexible since a long time

Guardian: Legion
    Resto: Legion
    Feral: Wrath
    Boomy: Wrath/Legion
    As a druid overall: BC and Legion as they are ridiculously the best 2 versions of Wow imho....and you gotta match the best the game has to offer with the best class in the game!

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    BC: Mained Rogue, but played my GF's at the time resto
    WotLK: Not Druid (blood dk)
    Cata: Quit
    MoP: Resto 2nd half of expac
    WoD: Resto
    Legion: Feral/Guardian/Resto/Balance (Guardian plays similarly to WotLK Blood DK, so im quite happy with it)

I'd say restoration peaked in Mists, so I'd go with that. I miss refreshing Lifebloom with Regrowth (it just felt right) and I miss Nature's Vigil. The high uptime made it far more interesting than Essence of G'hanir, which is just another button on a cooldown. Flourish is more fun than Genesis and I like how strong Swiftmend is now, but I miss the old cooldown talent options. The current talents feel like they've just been assigned to tiers at random.

Never played the other specs enough to really say.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.