(CoS 12+tyrannical) any healing tips?

some background: my healing spec has 882 iL with 27 traits in the artifact, no legendary tho
    i healed through quite a few M12-15s with no problem but the last boss in CoS 12 just totally destroyed me today. i would like to seek some advices from someone who managed to heal thru it

Basically heres the strategy i adopted, I saved revival for the 5-mirror image AOE so everyone survives with 10% health but when the 6-image AOE drops everyone basically just die within 2 sec, so i bubbled the top DPS and use precast EM +vivify+double elixir to keep myself alive, and at the 7-image AOE mark it felt like everyone would die no matter what i do
    i ended up dying with 500K+ HPS and yet it felt like it was not remotely close to enough, i just couldnt figure out how to do it properly
    any tips beside looking for DPS with very strong defensives?

882 with no legendary wow you are geared to the teeth. You shouldn't have any trouble at all, there than the fact that mistweaver has some dissonance in its model in terms of five mans.
    Should be easy if you are playing your monk as a daily toon though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    882 with no legendary wow you are geared to the teeth. You shouldn't have any trouble at all, there than the fact that mistweaver has some dissonance in its model in terms of five mans.
    Should be easy if you are playing your monk as a daily toon though.
    I'm not contributing myself here, cause I'm not skilled enough on Monks to answer this topic.
    But why aren't you coming up with an answer instead of that "You are geared - You can heal it np"?'

He's asking for advice and telling his strategy for the fight. Your post is as useless as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    i ended up dying with 500K+ HPS and yet it felt like it was not remotely close to enough, i just couldnt figure out how to do it properly
    any tips beside looking for DPS with very strong defensives?
    Check all bufffs in area - there are plenty of useful ones - hp regen, dr, 10% damage an so on. Your team should split defensive cooldowns to help you. Perhaps some DPS can survive only with self-cd + healing potion?

Also, team setup matters. Melandrus's AoE is physical, so it can be missed/dodged If your team have rogue for example - he can survive high-image aoe w/o any issues. Yes, some DPS have better toolkit than others.

Deleted
    It's normal for it to be fucked in terms of healing. You need to rely on your DPS to kill it before then or use some sort of utility for the 7th i.e. a paladin's BoP. As a druid i get the same thing as you more or less in terms of healing difficulty/AoE. One other small improvement would be telling people to make sure that they have personals for the 6th/7th which would help at least somewhat.

I just realized this, you guys should be saving lust for that fight. You're probably already doing that but worth mentioning.
    Last edited by mmoc46a51814a6; 2016-11-15 at 09:20 AM.

CoS Tyrannical is extremely hard (well, just the last boss). Healing it is a problem! You need to either be lucky with timing and pray to RNG. Your group need to avoid all dmg and burn down the boss asap. If you dont have VERY good DPS, then you won't make it with the current gear.

heal bombing is the only realistic choice you have as a mistweaver. the only "damage mitigation" ability you have is life cocoon. Make sure your group is using defensive cds themselves, and like in an earlier post said, get the unique buffs around the area that you can obtain depending on your class/professions/race

There's a keg for monks(? dwarf/panada)
    paladins can get a 10% dr
    enchanters damage increase
    warlocks/dh crit increase
    etc

best of luck!

CoS 12 Tyrannical comes down to DPS, if you're doing 500k HPS and not beating it then your DPS isn't good enough, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    I'm not contributing myself here, cause I'm not skilled enough on Monks to answer this topic.
    But why aren't you coming up with an answer instead of that "You are geared - You can heal it np"?'

He's asking for advice and telling his strategy for the fight. Your post is as useless as mine.
    I think his point was that there are not going to be hardly anyone on here with more gear that can possibly answer that. TBO at his gear level with no legendary it just a case of gitgud