Deleted

Legendary Belt bugged (?)

Hello team.

Ive noticed that ever since I got the legendary belt that increases mind blast charges by 2, I sometimes get 2-3 globals delay on my mindblasts. This doesnt happend every time I try to cast them but if it happends on 1 MB, then the next 10 or so will also lagg. Its hard to describe so I uploaded a clip from a random Pug.

here is the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0v...ature=youtu.be

@ 1:30 the delay starts. You can see my Global cooldown indicator at the top of my screen, it flashes 2-3 times every time i try to cast a mind blast. The next 5-10 mind blasts are also bugged. Its easy to spot so just watch the clip.

My internet is very stable, and as you can tell in the clip, none of my other spells are affected. Only mind blast. Its safe to assume its belt related as this never happend prior to me equiping the belt.

Anyone that has the belt that also have these delays? Its very, very annoying and when it occurs, its barely playable as if this happends late surrender, im dead. I think most of you will leave it at "internet problems" but since nothing else have this delay, I highly doubt that.

Yes, I also have the belt and that's been happening a lot to me too since 7.1. It's really, really annoying. Combined with the Voidform bugs, I just went Holy for last week and will probably do it this week too.

I don't have the belt now, but when I used it back in beta, this was a bug too back then. It happens on two conditions as far as I remembered (could be more now, sorry if I'm wrong) -

1) You are out of Mind Blast charges.
    2) You are spam casting Mind Blast before it's off CD after the above, to try to cast it asap. The bug happens as you are spamming it while you regain a charge.

I don't know why, but if you do that after those two, you won't be able to cast mind blast again until you cast another spell. The fix is to basically not spam Mind Blast asap if you have no charges, which is kind of hard to do unless you make a mental note of it since most of us are so used to hitting Mind Blast on CD. If you wait even 0.1 seconds after Mind Blast regains it's charge before you cast it, even if you are out of charges prior, the bug doesn't happen. You could also aim to keep one charge of Mind Blast everytime to avoid this, but that's a very slight DPS decrease since you want to burn all Mind Blast charges in a voidform if possible.

Sorry if I'm wrong about this and there's more to it than what I said, but this was how it happened back in beta. I (along with many people I'm sure) reported it. Weird to see that they didn't fix it.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-11-14 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted
    Im happy to see that im not the only one. Thanks for ur response, ill try to think about that and see if those 2 conditions are correct for me too. Everyone please report this so blizzard can take a look I talked to a gm earlier and he had no idea about it.

Yeah, this also happens to me on occasion. I think it's because the game thinks there are no charges left. I just let the recharge bump up a few seconds and it goes away.