Deleted

[H-EU] Draenor: <SHOCKED AND UPSET>, Daytime/Weekend Raiding Guild

Greetings!

<SHOCKED AND UPSET> is a guild I have recently created, in the hopes of being one of EU's few daytime/weekend raiding guilds. Currently we are getting on our feet, so raiding has yet to start. We plan to begin heroic raiding next weekend, and mythic within the month.

Due to our current status, we are recruiting all exceptional applicants, regardless of role.

If you're interested in Mythic Raiding, but can't fit regular raid-times into your schedule, consider this more unorthodox approach to raiding:

Saturday - 1200-1530 or 1300-1630 (to be confirmed)
    Sunday - 1200-1530 or 1300-1630 (to be confirmed)

Updated with guild website.

Currently working on a guild website, so contact me ingame:

Aiden#21505
    Last edited by mmoc62d8aa76b8; 2016-11-18 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
    Greetings!

<SHOCKED AND UPSET> is a guild I have recently created, in the hopes of being one of EU's few daytime/weekend raiding guilds. Currently we are getting on our feet, so raiding has yet to start. We plan to begin heroic raiding next weekend, and mythic within the month.

Due to our current status, we are recruiting all exceptional applicants, regardless of role.

If you're interested in Mythic Raiding, but can't fit regular raid-times into your schedule, consider this more unorthodox approach to raiding:

Saturday - 1200-1530 or 1300-1630 (to be confirmed)
    Sunday - 1200-1530 or 1300-1630 (to be confirmed)

Currently working on a guild website, so contact me ingame:

Aiden#21505

Deleted
    Looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers!

Deleted
    Raiding begins tomorrow, 13:00 - 16:30!

Deleted
    In need of a number of ranged DPS - raiding tomorrow. Join now, before it's too late! ;-)