Quick Draw vs Ghostly Strike

I have seen tons of people say Ghostly strike > Quick draw, but based on the top rogue players, most of them are using quick draw.

How much of a dps difference is ghostly strike over quick draw? I had a raid member do more dps with quick draw, while i was using ghostly strike.

Deleted
    Quick draw ijcreases your cp generation. If you have the bracers, its also an multiplicative effect.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Havocxx View Post
    I have seen tons of people say Ghostly strike > Quick draw, but based on the top rogue players, most of them are using quick draw.

How much of a dps difference is ghostly strike over quick draw? I had a raid member do more dps with quick draw, while i was using ghostly strike.
    And you got 100% the same buffs and gear? There are so many other factors to why you got different DPS.

It's skewed by bracers. All of the top parsing outlaws right now have bracers so they'll be playing with QD. You'd have to get pretty manual but I'd go check non-bracer rogues and compare.

I just got the bracers. I've been trying to line up my BtE usage when I have Crit buff and have a Blunderbuss proc ready. I've been doing this rather than using BtE on cooldown. Would anyone mind linking me to any useful information for these? Any raiding experience with them on would be nice to read as well.

Edit - To add a more specific question to this, how much more valuable does Crit become with BtE added to the rotation? (BtE does 4x damage when it crits).

Edit - Found this, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=greenskin
    Last edited by SeyserKoze; 2016-11-17 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havocxx View Post

Basically it boils down to this:

All 3 talents do roughly the same amount of damage. Now the question is. How do you want to apply it?

Do you want to get an additional combo point from shooting your gun (only on procs)?
    Do you want to get an additional combo point from saber slashing?
    Do you want to push an additional button and track an additional buff/debuff?

Hope this helps