Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    amazing fury changes! that 50% more on the wrecking ball procc completely changes the specc guys!

Dragon Roar Roar explosively, dealing [ 162% of AP ] damage to all enemies within 8 yards and increasing all damage you deal by 20% > 16% for 6 sec. Dragon Roar ignores all armor and always critically strikes. Fury Warrior - Level 100 Talent. Instant. 25 sec cooldown.
    A 4% nerf yes, but it's in the same tier as the new Reckless Abandon, see below.

Fresh Meat Bloodthirst has a 40% > 60% increased critical strike chance against targets above 80% health. Fury Warrior - Level 15 Talent.
    A buff to our Enrage uptime above 80% health. Fury is known to be great dps at 20% or less. This change helps keep DPS up at the beginning, so it doesn't drop as much midway. Shitty position if you like Endless Rage. Probably great overall in PvP and Raids, not so much in M+.

Frothing Berserker When you reach 100 Rage, your damage is increased by 10% > 15% and your movement speed by 30% for 6 sec. Fury Warrior - Level 75 Talent.

Outburst Berserker Rage now causes Enrage. Warrior - Level 45 Talent. and its cooldown is reduced by 15 sec. Warrior - Level 45 Talent.
    Technically a DPS gain, but it's in a talent row with much better picks. Really meh.

Reckless Abandon Battle Cry lasts 2 sec longer and generates 100 Rage. Fury Warrior - Level 100 Talent.
    Huge DPS gain. I already use this anyway, as do other people that enjoy the high burst. This is so big I can hardly contain myself.

War Machine Killing a target grants you 30% Haste and 30% movement speed for 10 > 15 sec. Fury Warrior - Level 15 Talent.
    See above. People already use this for M+. Huge gain for them.

Wrecking Ball Your attacks have a chance to make your next Whirlwind deal 200% > 250% increased damage. Fury Warrior - Level 45 Talent. Approximately 3 procs per minute.
    A DPS gain to yet another talent some people enjoy.

Most of these are good, and no reason to complain about. Did you expect a 100% damage buff?

For you guys that use Reckless Abandon on live, so what exactly is your BC rotation then? It seems like almost a waste to BC with rampage to open or is it really that big?

Just me not understanding how the talent is a decent gain considering rampage doesn't do that much damage to begin with and it's a 2s GCD window -- and it seems like at a glance the talent just lets you rampage instead of BT to open with BC?

Surprised there were no changes to the Inner Rage tier considering 99% of us take Inner Rage hehe. No nerf to IR and no buff to the other two, no IR baseline, just a bit odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    For you guys that use Reckless Abandon on live, so what exactly is your BC rotation then? It seems like almost a waste to BC with rampage to open or is it really that big?

Just me not understanding how the talent is a decent gain considering rampage doesn't do that much damage to begin with and it's a 2s GCD window -- and it seems like at a glance the talent just lets you rampage instead of BT to open with BC?

Surprised there were no changes to the Inner Rage tier considering 99% of us take Inner Rage hehe. No nerf to IR and no buff to the other two, no IR baseline, just a bit odd.
    On live with RA I do the following:

Rampage -> wait the animation to do 3 hits -> BC -> RB -> OF -> Rampage -> RB

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post

I wait for 100 rage to proc Frothing Berserker > Rampage > BC during Rampage > Avatar > RB > Odyn's Fury > Rampage > RB as an opener. The only dicey part is waiting for that 100 rage, but with Uncontrolled Rage for a minimum 35 rage charge, RB for 5 rage, auto attacks for rage, and the new Fresh Meat for decent Enrage uptime above 80% with BT and it's 10 rage, it shouldn't take too long to get to 100.

I think the 2s longer on BC is huge for 43s between 100% crits, less with Odyn's Champion procs.

Deleted
    those fury changes are fucking pathetic seriously i wanna go to blizz HQ and punch holinka and ian hazzikostas in there faces fucking useless cunts

Deleted
    They said they were gonna Look at the mechanical problems of the spec. They did nothing to do that. They simply buffed a few talents that weren't used much and nerfed one of our most important DPS cooldowns.

At the start of a boss fight you have 100% enrage uptime anyway with BC window into rampage and most bosses are already below 80% after the first 30 seconds due to everyone bursting with trinkets, BL, pots,...

I am waiting for the really good fury warriors to test this but I wouldn't be surprised to see these changes be a net DPS loss - they definitely won't be a big buff overall and they address Nome of the problems

I would hardly say Dragon's Roar is "one of our most important cooldowns". Honestly it's not that big at all. That's why some people actually already use Reckless Abandon and aren't taking a huge dps loss. They're still taking a dps loss, because Dragon's Roar is straight up superior no debate about it, but it's a small one is the point. The new Reckless Abandon buff is huge and it's awesome. 2 seconds extra on Battle Cry? That's fantastic, i'd rather use that over Dragon's Roar all day everyday, and nerfing Dragon's Roar only makes the decision easier.

Overall it's going to be a buff and more enjoyable to play more than likely. Your execute phase will only be bigger with it, dump all your rage on executes, pop BC and dump 7 seconds worth of 1 mill+ crits onto the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    reason is as folllows. pretty much everyone picks avatar in that talent row. because it is the best cooldown. so instead forcing us to pick it, which equals to a talent row not really offering choice, you can simply give it as a baseline ability and rework that talent row in something more utility like. wrecking ball might be nice, but last time i checked, granted thats was 2 months ago, proccc rate was underwhelming. thats the reasoning. if theres no real choice, might as well give it baseline.
    A few things :
    1) Not everyone takes Avatar all the time. People leveling, farming, doing m+/Kara are probably taking WB.
    2) As I said in my previous post, if they just give Avatar baseline, it's a DPS buff so they have to compensate somewhere..

Be careful what you wish for is what I'm saying.

---------------------------------------------------------

Overall I' a bit puzzled by the changes, besides Reckless Abandon which looks amazing now, these are just number tuning with no thoughts behind.
    Fresh Meat, Outburst, Frothing Berserker, Frenzy, Bloodbath and Bladestorm are still the same garbage. Yeah some of them might be better DPS wise now (we'll see what sims say) but they're still garbage design wise.

Deleted
    We will see - most of the talents they changed still aren't worth taking.

Reckless Abandon will probably good, definitely better than the "new" Dragon's Roar but I don't think it will be remotely enough to make us competetive with arms or even some of the other melee specs in raids.

Fury is in the good spot atm, BUT I have to bleed my fingers while other classes can do the same dps eating a hamburger while playing (enhnancement shamans, Shadow priests, mages, rogues and hunters).
    Really good spot? I don't think so
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    Whats better between dragon roar and bladestorm? I enjoy dragon roar but bladestorm is just so....I can't play a dps warrior without this ability, its so iconic and fun with battle cry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    Fury is in the good spot atm, BUT I have to bleed my fingers while other classes can do the same dps eating a hamburger while playing (enhnancement shamans, Shadow priests, mages, rogues and hunters).
    Really good spot? I don't think so

Enhancement shaman can be quite hectic too...and shadowpriest is way more stressful than any other dps spec with S2m

Should've fucking known. Blizzard really think we are in a good spot.