Deleted

Stat weights for assa: CONFUSING!

Been simming my char lately and it appears vers sims a little bit higher than crit > mastery which has left me a bit confused, considering how everybody's been yelling about that 40%+ crit chance was the most important thing ever. Does this standpoint change now suddenly or has it something to do with higher gear-levels?

I see some high-end rogues gemming/enchanting vers now aswell.

So what are the ups and downs here? Are we supposed to go vers > crit > mastery now or still focus on getting that 40%+ crit chance before going all in on mastery playing EP/AP?

Cheers

Im no high end rogue, I parse well and my guild is doing mythic ilvl 865ish.

Anyway with any stat to much of it and it loses priority. Once you hit that 40% mark it starts to scale down compared to mastery. I dont think the poison build will be viable when nighthold realeases due to the t19 set bonuses. I could be wrong some one can chime in. But with all that being said i would focus on vers and mastering your bleed build

This may help

mmo-champion.com/threads/2112351-Assa-stat-priority

Add a www

Maintain around 42-44% Crit then dump into Mastery if you're EP/AP as far as I know. Try to dump items with haste. At 867 ilvl as Assassination I can do 340-380k dps (depending on fights, mechanics, etc) with just the Legendary ring. I haven't heard of Versatility stacking, maybe you're looking at Outlaw rogues?

I made a post about this a while back, maybe you'll find it useful.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ity-gt-Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by vaald View Post
    Im no high end rogue, I parse well and my guild is doing mythic ilvl 865ish.

Anyway with any stat to much of it and it loses priority. Once you hit that 40% mark it starts to scale down compared to mastery. I dont think the poison build will be viable when nighthold realeases due to the t19 set bonuses. I could be wrong some one can chime in. But with all that being said i would focus on vers and mastering your bleed build
    I think it is the other way around. Poison build will be even more ahead of bleed build because the nighthold gear is so much mastery/haste and to some degree crit.
    The setbonus doesn't change anything in favor of the bleed build. You can't exsang the mutilate bleed, because with your next mutilate you will overwrite the bleed.
    What could happen is that exsang puts the bleed into an infinity loop and it will tick faster and muti just resets the duration but that would be a bug in my eyes.
    I think it is the same like with an exsang'ed rupture.
    We get a mutilate bleed and Envenom does more damage per bleed. All this will be boosted by AP