Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The statistic is skewed. It doesn't count hidden/private logs. For example, claims no frost dk has a parse, yet my guild did it with a frost dk.
    There are 898 frost dk parses listed there. The null entries for frost dk and fury at the bottom is some sort of table display error, they're both already listed above with complete data.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    I've been fired for less.
    Stop working in retail then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    And mages and hunters have always been some of the more played classes.
    Hunters probably yes, but mages? Last time Chaud published statistics we had patch 6.1 and 11 classes:

Hunter .. 13.54%
    Paladin . 11.57%
    Druid ... 11.21%
    Warrior . 10.76%
    DK ....... 9.24%
    Priest ... 8.32%
    Mage ..... 7.86%
    Shaman ... 7.80%
    Warlock .. 7.63%
    Rogue .... 6.63%
    Monk ..... 5.44%

Deleted
    Honestly I don't understand why is it like this. I see a lot of people thinking it's easier to have mages or hunters when that is not really true. I pugged Trial of Valor heroic with 4 rogues (including me), 1 boomkin, 1 warlock, 1 priest, 1 hunter (2 but the second was useless), no death knights, yes, no death knights. And I had no problem completing Helya in <10 wipes. But had no mages and the hunters damage was bad - 360k overall for a hunter in this fight is... I did 380k as assassination with agonazing poison and constant calling in the raid (as leader which reduced my overall damage by a lot. I was literally pointing everything like a broken radio. :P). So my point is that hunters/mages are overrated for this fight. Just people are prejudiced.

Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post
    Hunters probably yes, but mages? Last time Chaud published statistics we had patch 6.1 and 11 classes:

Hunter .. 13.54%
    Paladin . 11.57%
    Druid ... 11.21%
    Warrior . 10.76%
    DK ....... 9.24%
    Priest ... 8.32%
    Mage ..... 7.86%
    Shaman ... 7.80%
    Warlock .. 7.63%
    Rogue .... 6.63%
    Monk ..... 5.44%
    Wow didn't realize, ty for the correction (being serious btw, I always just assumed hunter was played a lot). But even still, hunters normally are a pretty good raid dps, seeing as they have generally been just as good as putting out dps while also being more mobile and bringing utility (obviously I realize things are different now with aimed shot and whatever else).

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i think they should be nerfed and ppl forced to reroll, the reason a lot of mages and hunters exist are because they we're fucking hilariously overpowered and ppl fotm rerolled, u know what balance is? dumpstering the spec and making it bad/mediocre. balance isn't being hilariously OP then mid-top tier. i mean it won't happen blizzard love to suck mage/hunter cock all day long but it would be nice if those specs felt what it was to be bad, that said hunter & mages are pretty shit for odyn & guarm.
    Mages and hunter are not currently top tier though. I'm not sure where the hate for them is coming from at the moment. Yes they are widely played, but it's not because they are FoTM at the moment. Being good for 20-30% of the fights this tier is average. Now if we were top tier on like 50-70% fights, I'd agree maybe something needs to be changed to level us out.