Deleted

Red face I want to come back!

Hello there folks! As the title says im trying to come back to wow after 2 years. I would like to focus on pvp only since i'm not interested in raiding plus i dont have that much time for pve. For the past month i read various forums about legion pvp and to be honest i read nothing possitive....nothing good. I would like to give me your advice and your opinion on legion pvp, is it fun? is it grindy? in what state classes are for the moment (OP, UP, boring to play etc)

There is no more pvp grind. PvP gear is no longer a thing. You have to pve for the gear (dung, raid, world quests). You can get high lvl gear from pvp but you have to be a certain rank or pray to RNG gods. Everyone in instance based pvp is on stat templates. the higher you ilvl is the better because you receive a %stat boost (1% for every 10 ilvl above 810..... I think). Everyone is complaining about melee right now. Everything is pretty bursty. No rules or templates in wpvp. Artifact grind is pretty monotonous.
    Last edited by Bearilla; 2016-11-17 at 04:40 PM.

Deleted
    One of the best xpac for PvE and one of the worst for PvP. They are trying to fix some of the things though. If you are interested in only PvP then it isn't worth coming back, if you enjoy PvE then you will have fun.