Deleted

WHAT ARE BLIZZARD DOING? Fire mage 7.15 PTR

Sooooo... I was downloading the PTR client today.. (Should never have done that :/)
    I was hoping to see some cool new stuff and get a freaking double fu*k you in the face from Blizzard.

Seriously WHAT ARE THEY THINKING??? They wreck fire mage to the point that all the constant mythic+ and AP farm is gone in the wind.

I was really excited to finally play my fire mage again in this expansion. I've had a blast the first couple of months but at this point.. with these rewamps it changes everything. I will for sure not enjoy this game as I could've.

WHY change a class thats so fun to play and not over performing? I don't see any point?

Take a look at the top guilds in the world. How many mages are they using? 2? Max 3?
    Take a look at warcraftlogs where you actually can see wich classes who needs changes. It's for sure not fire mages.

This is so utterly stupid from Blizzard, I can't even find words to explain my disappointment.

End line. RIP subscription, back to Dota and CS:GO.

Never play yourself Blizzard. You had a good time going where alot of people enjoyed the game and you just fucking blew it.

Is this your first time playing any expansion?

I mean, this exact same thing happened in WoD aswell, so who cares? Dominant specs change all the time.

Yeah gonna go ahead and report this one. My petty reasoning is I don't enjoy negativity coupled with bad English, but a legitimate reason is it's a duplicate. Thanks bud we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the first draft of 7.1.5. If you honestly believe these changes to be the only ones, then you haven't experienced a full expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't start duplicate threads, especially with caps. There are already several discussing patch 7.1.5.

Besides, these are still all preliminary changes and more will come in the future. Most people expect that Fire will be buffed baseline to offset for the other changes.

Also, don't be so negative. It's silly, inappropriate, and ultimately pointless.
    My magic will tear you apart.