Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Method - Mythic Trial of Valor World First

Method - Mythic Trial of Valor World First
    Mythic Trial of Valor has been cleared by Method. Congratulations to them!

Last edited by chaud; 2016-11-18 at 03:24 PM.

And already the cries of "no life! no life!" from Serenity fanboys are echoing through these halls.

Also, it seems Mr Skeltal helped them out with this kill.

thank mr skeltal

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice done, we know how many wipes it took?

Cant wait for butthurt fans of other top guilds saying "its not a real raid" so it dosnt matter they got first kill.

Deleted
    Do we know how many wipes it took?

Edit: nvm 225 according to sco on his stream
    Last edited by mmocb82cf2411d; 2016-11-18 at 03:34 PM.

I was here before all the fan boys

Deleted
    so many shadow priests~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations!

How does wowprogress measure "Item level"? Just averaged out over the 20 players? If so, I find it odd to read that the bleeding edge players are barely above 885 ilvl when base mythic rewards start at 880.

Member when Serenity was going to dominate Legion easily? Sad pathetic fanboys...Too many peons no leader.

I normally don't care about this sort of stuff but i imagine the people who stuck by method must be feeling pretty good right about now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Congratulations!

How does wowprogress measure "Item level"? Just averaged out over the 20 players? If so, I find it odd to read that the bleeding edge players are barely above 885 ilvl when base mythic rewards start at 880.
    Legendaries are 910, mythic gear can proc beyond 880. Had 890 and 895 gear drop for my guild, and that was before the ToV patch.

Deleted
    I'm sad for From Scratch, they killed the first 2 bosses fast but it seems they strugle on Helya.

clap... clap... clap...

inb4 "they cheated/exploited/whuaaOtherTeamsFanboys".

Grats tho! Shitty mid-tier-"raid" but well done, it's a kinda rough instance so credit to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowbaq View Post
    I'm sad for From Scratch, they killed the first 2 bosses fast but it seems they strugle on Helya.
    If I remember right, From Scratch were one of the big ones hit by the ban wave. Don't know if it's true and could be rumors, heard Blizzard put their ban in effect right in the middle of third phase of Helya and a huge amount of the core members got banned for exploiting the Artifact Power glitch.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And already the cries of "no life! no life!" from Serenity fanboys are echoing through these halls.

Also, it seems Mr Skeltal helped them out with this kill.

thank mr skeltal

People actually take it that serious? Fanboys? Holy poop balls I've been out of the loop the last 16 years of MMO gaming..

Ilvl 869 Protection paladin in for the kill. They find a way to cheese it with a prot pally?

How many blizzard employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None, its working as intended!

Deleted
    "Yeah, we're splitting off from Method and going to dominate the world".

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Member when Serenity was going to dominate Legion easily? Sad pathetic fanboys...Too many peons no leader.
    I see way more people like you than actual Serenity fanboys.
    Hi Sephurik

Its nice to see Method do so well when everyone thought they would fail after most went to serenity.