Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iatros View Post
    I am sorry that my english i poor, it really is indeed, portuguese is my first language, spanish and japanese my second, i learned english playing games, mostly in WoW playing on US realms, so, no i had almost no formal education in english...

What i find interisting, despiting my poor english, is that the topic that i find interisting to priest comunity to discuss, was barely discussed in this thread. Probably because its not an interesting topic as i suposed.

I would ask moderators to close this topic, because theres no point to have a topic with most posts being ppl fighting with each other.
    I do apologize for my behavior, it was very unprodutive...
    I think you brought up a good question, and did at least some work to put out data for people to discuss. It's too early to tell really, since EN is a little AoE/cleave heavy, so maybe Nighthold will paint a better picture.

From my small time playing Disc as well, it seems like the higher the difficulty gets, the more time disc spends setting up atonements on more targets as well and thus using less GCDs on actual DPS skills, compared to a DPS whose role never changes. Could be wrong, but that could be a correlation too.

Here's another thing: disc dps is sustained, the "real" dps specs can line up multiple cds to achieve a multiplicative effect.

Combine it with the fact that as fight timers get shorter, dps have theirs cds be a bigger proportion compared to the encounter time, and that healers have to heal more, and you obviously find that disc does less dps compared to the actual dps specs as the expansion continues further in.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it even matter if disc contributes less? you're still contributing far more than every other healer, and that is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iatros View Post
    I am sorry that my english i poor, it really is indeed, portuguese is my first language, spanish and japanese my second, i learned english playing games, mostly in WoW playing on US realms, so, no i had almost no formal education in english...

What i find interisting, despiting my poor english, is that the topic that i find interisting to priest comunity to discuss, was barely discussed in this thread. Probably because its not an interesting topic as i suposed.

I would ask moderators to close this topic, because theres no point to have a topic with most posts being ppl fighting with each other.
    I do apologize for my behavior, it was very unprodutive...
    I was going to guess Greek, based on your name.