Thread: Sick of it

Sick of it

Its a joke i do non stop pvp yet pve hoes can stomp me in 2 seconds. i am done with this crap. someone starts 3 weeks ago and has better gear from running a few myphics what is this crap???

Blame all the elitists that have cried and encouraged the developers to only reward highly rated players for anything meaningful like better gear. Most of us are not bothered with this rated bullshit running the most OP comp and rerolling every patch. Most players are reasonably skilled but know they will never climb to 2000+ which is why PvP participation is at an all time low. The rewards are locked away for a select few at the top of a ladder. We can't get gear as good gear as raiders because of people's shifty attitudes to PvP where we are not allowed to be rewarded with things that people play this game for because reasons.
    Last edited by sarkarin; 2016-11-19 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Rephrased unclear points.

Quote Originally Posted by Offski View Post
    Its a joke i do non stop pvp yet pve hoes can stomp me in 2 seconds. i am done with this crap. someone starts 3 weeks ago and has better gear from running a few myphics what is this crap???
    Does it really hurt that much to do a mythic from time to time if it rewards better gear? Wouldnt it be more time-efficient to run 2-3 mythics and then do some pvp when you have gotten the higher ilvl gear, even if it is not "pvp gear" stricktly speaking?
    If you wanted to get better/"be the best" wouldnt that mean you were willing to not only tunnelvision on pvp and do what rewards the better gear to get that edge on people?

Do mythics then and stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermister View Post
    Does it really hurt that much to do a mythic from time to time if it rewards better gear? Wouldnt it be more time-efficient to run 2-3 mythics and then do some pvp when you have gotten the higher ilvl gear, even if it is not "pvp gear" stricktly speaking?
    If you wanted to get better/"be the best" wouldnt that mean you were willing to not only tunnelvision on pvp and do what rewards the better gear to get that edge on people?
    You need to raid heroic or be 2200 + rating in order to be on even gear level with the other one.

If you encounter a mythic raider you will be down about 400k hp and a lot of dmg.

The difference between 860 ilvl and 880 ilvl is around 350k hp in instanced pvp.

What makes matters worse is you can't get 1 up by gearing correctly, the correct way to gear for pvp is to get the highest ilvl possible. So even though that mage has zero crit and is playing fire, he still has 880 ilvl and will curb stomp your 860 ilvl 12,000 crit fire mage in a bg or arena.

Its dumb.

Gear shouldn't even factor into PvP at all. Cosmetic rewards should be your MacGuffin as it where and not gaining more power.

More power is the progression system of PVE as it is what gates you from having done enough to progress. Pure skill should be the progress of PVE. Getting into those 2200 ratings should be your goal and not better gear.

Blizzard has even moved more towards this with this expansion but failed to realize the core concept of the idea.

In the mean time suck it up and do mythics. They aren't hard.

another extremely dumb aspect is the whole "every trait = 0.5% dmg and hp" or whatever it is.

Meaning I, a prot warrior, when I swap to my arms weapon am automatically down about 12% hp and dmg. Thats without adding on gear itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermister View Post
    While i agree... there is one question...
    In the current situation..
    Why PvP gear isn't exactly the same on stats (and not plagued by versatili-shit in all the parts) with PvE gear?
    Why you don't gate the PvErs to play PvP (i don't agree with this, i want all people to be able to play PvP), but you gate PvPers to play PvE if you want to do both at some point?
    That's why people don't play PvP...
    You can spend your hours in PvE, getting gear -get 875 or something... level your arti fast enough, and then step and do whatever you like in PvP .. without gating yourself to play only PvP (because your stats would be worthless in PvE because versatility).
    While if you go the PvP way...you'll have to regear to do a fkn m+ with friends.... unless you get 880 gear only to be comparable with 850 PvE gear.

This thing drives away people.
    You want people to do every aspect they like?
    Make gearing equal... RNG itself makes it so you can't get what you like in most situations... WF/TF literally makes the game have no BiS (that is for the majority of people)... As PvP needs the ilvl, and PvE the stats you could literally give the same loot and anyone could jump in PvP/PvE depending on his mood...
    I believe that's best case scenario with the current situation...