Need new WOW machine

I am looking to get a new pc for mostly gaming and for some standard use like internet browsing, world, excel etc.

Budget 2k to 2.5k
    Resolution 1080
    Games / Settings Desired WOW legion on ultra settings
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) No
    Country USA
    Parts that can be reused I need everything new
    Do you need an OS? windows 10
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? No, I have them already

can you guys please help the Noob and put few different configurations for me, thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmanac View Post
    can you guys please help the Noob and put few different configurations for me, thank you
    i just throw in a little bit of information i wished someone would have given me at some point. amd vs intel im a big amd fan and in fact amd can be overclocked to world record amounts of ghz but the thing is imagine a amd with 4 core means that 2 cores will each share one floating point unit so with a engine that highly relys on floating point calculation like world of warcraft or minecraft for example two cores are basicly waiting for each other to be done with their acces to the floating point unit. its basicly just a 2 core feeling and not a nice experience. intel even tho im not a fan of them i have to face the fact that they give every core its own floating point unit on the other hand they fake cores with creating more threads but at least its a floating point unit for each and they can cross comunicate which at some point amd can not ast nicly. so i highly recommend to look for a intel cpu since amd and intel will both release a new cpu in the first quartal of 2017 its to be expected that the pricing of other cpus will drop. dont fall for amds new cpu it has some of the old flaws and cant compete with cpus intel has for 6 months now.

i would put my money on a intel i7 6700k

and if you feel like creating a ramdisk and placing the whole world of warcraft folder into it take 64 gb ram and never see a loading screen ever again. beware pc shut down means ramdisk is erased so it works for me since my pc is never beeing shut down anyway i hope that small information will help you at one point .. higher 6800 or 6850k are just for more sli more pcie much more then you are planing for so there wont be any demand of going for 6800 and above

cheers dayta

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($299.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($46.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI Z170A Tomahawk AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($109.99 @ B&H)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($78.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($124.89 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.89 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC GAMING Video Card ($389.99 @ B&H)
    Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Monitor: Dell S2417DG 23.8" 165Hz Monitor ($420.33 @ Amazon)
    Other: Windows 10 ($28.19)
    Total: $1684.11
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-19 01:46 EST-0500

Massive overkill, but way under your budget. Included a monitor because there is no reason to build a system like this unless you have a high end monitor. Let me just add i dont recommend anyone play WoW on ultra not even a PC like this, drop down to 8 or 9 for a better experience.
    Last edited by Fascinate; 2016-11-19 at 06:50 AM.

I would say Alienware, but since my motherboard went after a year and a half.
    I would say no..Try ASUS they are good