Deleted

Be careful, if you go on the #mmo-champion IRC channel

So, Offspring is apparently some huge gaping asshole working for MMOC, and this is the kind of asshole he is on IRC:

So yeah, I admit, I was drunk, and found myself on the shitshow that is the IRC channel of MMOC, which let's be honest, is full of the worst assholes that have anything to do with MMOC, but I still thought I'd find someone to talk with there. I mean, I could've always gone in game and chatted in those channels. For some completely fucking asinine reason, I decided to try the IRC channel.

I had just watched Snowden, with Scott Eastwood in it, and thought, fuck, Clint should do another movie. So, fuck, I thought, drunk as I am (right now) that I'd talk about it.

This fucking wanker fuckwad asshole though, BoFH as he is, decided to ban me immediately.

This is what you get, under this leadership. On these forums too. You reading this, Amazon? These are your forums. These are the fucktards working for you.

No no, ban me. This is already going up the chain to Amazon anyway, so who gives a shit what you do.

Deleted
    If you want people to shoot the shit with, come join the Hunger Games Discord. We've got a bit of everything in there, there are even feminists. MMO IRC sucks anyway. PM me for a link.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-11-19 at 06:51 AM.

MMO champ has a IRC channel? Learn something new everyday.

Sorry for the bit of a slow message on this closure, but to let you know, I have passed this thread along to the higher ups so they're aware of it. As far as a topic goes though, well, I'm sure you know this isn't heading anywhere swell, so hence the closure.