Which legendary combo should I use?

So I got my 3rd legendary today, the boots which increases your movement speed.

before that, I had the Acherus Drapes and the one for unholy which gives your pet's auto attacks a chance to refund a rune.

I've switched to frost since then and I'm curious in which two I should wear.

Currently, without the boots equipped I have 29% crit, 17% haste, 30% Mastery and 3% Versatility.
    I was thinking about switching out the ring so that I gain 400 strength or so, and then my secondary stats would be 31% crit, 12% haste, 28% mastery and 5% versatility.

I know that 400 strength is awesome and all, but is it really worth saccing 5% haste for it since that is also very important up to 20%?
    It's quite a hassle to decide which combo I should use.

Deleted
    sim your character with both options and see.

Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    sim your character with both options and see.
    I suppose that it is an addon that you speak of?

Deleted
    no, an external software

You can check a guide here www.simulationcraft.org

There are plenty of guides on how to use it.

It's amazing, you should check it out.

Since you don't have a frost specific one. I'd use the boots and then whichever one you want after that. The move speed will definitely be a quality of life upgrade.

Deleted
    DK's are hampered with shitty mobility. I would also take boots both for the QoL and increase of mobility.

There is a reason the WoD cloak enchant movement speed was nerfed. In many fights, movement speed is DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    Since you don't have a frost specific one. I'd use the boots and then whichever one you want after that. The move speed will definitely be a quality of life upgrade.
    Pretty much this, I would still use the Acherus Drapes over the unholy leg. It does come in handy.

You're frost, why would you even consider running an UH specific when you have two that will give you passive effects?

Boots and cloak, no questions about it.

Why would you even consider using the unholy ring?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    So I got my 3rd legendary today, the boots which increases your movement speed.

before that, I had the Acherus Drapes and the one for unholy which gives your pet's auto attacks a chance to refund a rune.

I've switched to frost since then and I'm curious in which two I should wear.

Currently, without the boots equipped I have 29% crit, 17% haste, 30% Mastery and 3% Versatility.
    I was thinking about switching out the ring so that I gain 400 strength or so, and then my secondary stats would be 31% crit, 12% haste, 28% mastery and 5% versatility.

I know that 400 strength is awesome and all, but is it really worth saccing 5% haste for it since that is also very important up to 20%?
    It's quite a hassle to decide which combo I should use.
    ugh first world problems!

if you like UH, use taht ring and cloak IMO. that cloak has saved my ass countless times in raid. it can soak almost a whole Eler green shit standing in one place. same for rot. sure, mobility sucks but as UH, you have wraith walker 15 seconds earlier then us Frost guys.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman 747 View Post
    You're frost, why would you even consider running an UH specific when you have two that will give you passive effects?

Boots and cloak, no questions about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Why would you even consider using the unholy ring?
    Because of the secondary stats which I suspect would be much much higher than other items, mainly. Since neither of the cloak or boots provide any DPS increasing effects I thought that maybe the secondary stats made the ring worth it.

You should wait until you get Sephuz's and Prydaz, and use them both, for maximum DPS output.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    You should wait until you get Sephuz's and Prydaz, and use them both, for maximum DPS output.
    hehe xd

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Because of the secondary stats which I suspect would be much much higher than other items, mainly. Since neither of the cloak or boots provide any DPS increasing effects I thought that maybe the secondary stats made the ring worth it.
    Are you honestly saying you'd take minuscule dps increases over MASSIVE utility buffs? If you're a low end player, sure, but if you're doing heroic+ raiding or M+ beyond 6, generally speaking, utility and survivability matter far more than damage. Also, one slot's worth of secondary stats, especially for frost, is absolutely negligible. Boots and cloak, no question about it.

i second that, go boots cloak, and get a new ring from nythendra, xav, or eye of ashara

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Yeah mate I got Sephuz Secret and Acherus Drapes, the DPS increase is reaaaal.

I would as a Mythic+ runner never change the boots. The runspeed is soooo nice!
    Other then that, if ur doing some standstill singletarget I would prob just equip the things with most stats.
    But hell just use what is best for the moment, swap gear based on fights etc.