Deleted

Shadow priest race sims?

Been looking all over for a simulation but dont seem to find any im looking for s2m build, what race is the strongest dps wise?

Belf / Human

It really doesnt matter though

It doesn't really matter.

For example, tauren and troll has simulated difference of about 1300 dps (my own gear). But realistically it's negligible.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Honestly, Troll racial lines up well with StM and void form in general.

I'm a Worgen now, and I really miss Berserking.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkenqt View Post
    Been looking all over for a simulation but dont seem to find any im looking for s2m build, what race is the strongest dps wise?
    Im main healer, i do not play shadow that much.
    When i tried to get to 3rd void torrent, poping berseking around 55 stacks helped me not needing to use PI with less than 75-80 stacks... i know u can do it without, but it was really easier with it...

15+ Year Old Account
    They're so close, it honestly doesn't matter. Choose what you like. :]

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Depends on your professions.

If you hae Engineering, then reroll Tauren asap and buy MoP's xmog mount. Cheaper alternatives are Thundra Mammoth or Gronnling if you got it from WoD. Reason are obvious.

Second best is Goblin. If you rename it into "Rabbi" it can rival Egineering Tauren. Also rocket jump is massively useful.

If you're Alliance player then unlucky...reroll horde or go Gnome. I assume Gnomes can roll Priests. It's the tauren equivalent in case you have engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Iatros View Post
    Im main healer, i do not play shadow that much.
    When i tried to get to 3rd void torrent, poping berseking around 55 stacks helped me not needing to use PI with less than 75-80 stacks... i know u can do it without, but it was really easier with it...
    Trolls Berserking makes lining up StM so much easier. I can't imagine rolling any other race on horde. I imagine it'd come in handy for disc too with PW:R spreading. That's essentially a mini-bloodlust.

Alliance doesn't have any good priest racials IMO. Probably Pandaren or Gnome at the top.

Blood elf racial is pretty damn OP for a bunch of reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're Alliance Night Elf shadowmeld is awesome. It won't help with the deeps but damn if I wish I could drop out of combat lots. The thing I miss most about playing alliance.