Deleted

Returning Player in need of gold

I play on EU and I want to play only through the token gametime.
    I got a Warlock with enchanting and tailoring and I'm planning a demonhunter with mining/herablism for farming... I can play about 1 hour per day. Do you think it is possible to get more than the now 100k per month with the time I can spend? I would expect the price of the token to rise and not to drop... And do you have any tips for me, other professions?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Probably not. Server dependent, but with 1h per day chances seem small.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexuz666 View Post
    I got a Warlock with enchanting and tailoring and I'm planning a demonhunter with mining/herablism for farming... I can play about 1 hour per day. Do you think it is possible to get more than the now 100k per month with the time I can spend? I would expect the price of the token to rise and not to drop... And do you have any tips for me, other professions?
    The recent price spike made me focus on farming materials on my main. Anyway it doesn't take much to get a decent bunch of materials - imho with a constant 1h/day 100k a month is doable, depending on server prices. It's what i do. I don't farm much, but i focus one hour or so each day too and for now i'm on par (bought another token for 98k this morning).

Anyway, i hope the token trend doesn't continue like this. Prices are mostly right for now, i hope we don't reach the CN levels like some time ago.

BTW, if you look at wowtoken.info, CN tokens had a sudden spike in price when they were below EU after a while.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Yes, its doable but barely.

Do take in mind that all your game time (1 hour / day) will be dedicated to farming leaving you little time to actually "play" the game (i.e.: dungeons, raiding, w/e).

Alternatively (and this involves a bit more work on your part) if you have a couple of lvl 110 characters with 5x 850 "champions" you can get gold missions very often which can reward up to 1.5k each (I average 10k/week from missions on my main). This you can "passively" do with the Legion companion app, leaving your 1 hour/week gametime free for more pleasurable in-game activities than node hunting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    Alternatively (and this involves a bit more work on your part) if you have a couple of lvl 110 characters with 5x 850 "champions" you can get gold missions very often which can reward up to 1.5k each (I average 10k/week from missions on my main). This you can "passively" do with the Legion companion app, leaving your 1 hour/week gametime free for more pleasurable in-game activities than node hunting.
    Yet those gold yielding missions cost a large amount of order resources. So you will actually spend a big amount of your time farming for resources when you only have 1hr/day play time.

Also, I highly doubt @OP will even get enough followers to efficently do gold missions, as those are gated behind the order hall quest, and dungeons. Finding a dungeon group and running the whole dungeon within 1 hour (as a DPS) is pretty much not possible.
    Last edited by mmocf1c917534a; 2016-11-21 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Of-Many View Post
    Also, I highly doubt @OP will even get enough followers to efficently do gold missions, as those are gated behind the order hall quest, and dungeons. Finding a dungeon group and running the whole dungeon within 1 hour (as a DPS) is pretty much not possible.
    Will it take f-loads of time? Yes. Impossible? No. And you can run a dungeon in 1 hour (30 min of which are the queue for dps) faster if you have OS healer or tank. You can also spam dungeons as tank, sell the runes from the statchel. They still fetch a nice price.

Well, the whole point i assumed was "i will focus one hor a day to farm stuff then play some real game". IF 1 hour/day is all the time OP has, well, i don't see anything really possible to do in that limited timeframe. Hell, even leveling will take quite a bunch.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be using your play time entirely to buy the tokens, I don't know if you'd find that fun. Also, don't know if Enchanting would be very lucrative for you since the money making comes from you actually killing things to loot green gear to DE. If you're only playing 1 hr a day, you'd be better off going double gathering prof. Minging/Herb or something. Or going Herb/Alch for the flasks.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

If u are interested in herbing 100% of the time you play...then go for it.

Otherwise, shell out the subscription cost or just play another game.

Deleted
    I've made 40-50k per hour farming foxflower, depends on your realm prices naturally

easy way to make money are magister food as well, just learn the 3 star recipe and do the math

Take mining and herbalism and you can do 10-20k an hour depending on your server. if you do that 5-10 days a month, you can make 100k per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpenco1234 View Post
    Take mining and herbalism and you can do 10-20k an hour depending on your server. if you do that 5-10 days a month, you can make 100k per month.
    "shrugs" on my eu server I make 65k per 2 hours with mining/herbs only

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    "shrugs" on my eu server I make 65k per 2 hours with mining/herbs only
    How much are the felslate and starlight rose on your server?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpenco1234 View Post
    How much are the felslate and starlight rose on your server?
    starlight is 130-140 gold and not sure about felslate but i usually sell 100 of it for about 10k i think

I can play about 1 hour per day.
    Oh...

Do you think it is possible to get more than the now 100k per month with the time I can spend?
    No, I do not.