Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Because I'm interested in how to be better in Mythic+ - Here's what I've learned so far in 7.2

Right now I'm stacking Haste & Mastery, although I'm wondering when to stop stacking mastery and instead focus on crit (if at all). I find that the haste really helps me top off the group. I'm using Unison Spaulders & legendary feet. I think the extra buff to trance helps but I'm unsure on the effectiveness of the spaulders since I'm rarely channeling soothing mist.

I'm 895 and having trouble with Mythic 9+ and had a lot of issues with Grevious affix. Mythic 9 Helya was a nightmare.

Also open to trinket suggestions! I currently use Flask of the Solemn Night (880) & Etraeus' Celestial Map (890)
    Last edited by Pitseleh; 2017-04-18 at 03:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Because I'm interested in how to be better in Mythic+
    I'm 895 and having trouble with Mythic 9+ and had a lot of issues with Grevious affix. Mythic 9 Helya was a nightmare.
    I'm 897 myself with legendary legs and belt.
    The feet are probably one of the best legendaries for M+. Shoulders as you say, is quite shit for you.
    The griveous affix is one of the easier ones for Monks (and druids) to handle well.
    You just need to react fast, and don't be afraid to use cooldowns on trash packs if needed.

I did a lower Kara+10 with no problems what so ever.
    The problem with griveous is if you don't top off people fast enough, and they are taking damage besides the DoT.
    If that's the case, and the tank is also taking heavy fire, I Coccoon him instantly, and start healing the group. Usually I channel one Essence Font and start Vivify spamming the group, while changing maintarget when he's above 90% health to benefit from mastery and the EF double mastery tick.

Main point is to be fast to top off the group, cause if you have a group with all people at 40% with a 5stack bleed on them, it's nearly unhealable.

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    I'm 897 myself with legendary legs and belt.
    The feet are probably one of the best legendaries for M+. Shoulders as you say, is quite shit for you.
    The griveous affix is one of the easier ones for Monks (and druids) to handle well.
    You just need to react fast, and don't be afraid to use cooldowns on trash packs if needed.

I did a lower Kara+10 with no problems what so ever.
    The problem with griveous is if you don't top off people fast enough, and they are taking damage besides the DoT.
    If that's the case, and the tank is also taking heavy fire, I Coccoon him instantly, and start healing the group. Usually I channel one Essence Font and start Vivify spamming the group, while changing maintarget when he's above 90% health to benefit from mastery and the EF double mastery tick.

Main point is to be fast to top off the group, cause if you have a group with all people at 40% with a 5stack bleed on them, it's nearly unhealable.
    My shammy healer had one hell of a time with a +12 Moroes with grievous, we just gave up and left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If the group avoids damage and is playing "good" there are no huge problems but when people start messing around healing as a Mistweaver becomes... challenging.
    If the group is playing like shit, then it's not really your responsibility to pick up their slack. If they can't pull their own weight and do mechanics, then they shouldn't expect you to overextend yourself to pick up their slack.

With that said, MWs aren't really that great on high level M+ because we don't have the amounts of "oh shit" abilities that most other healers have. Life Cocoon is an excellent OH SHIT ability, but is on a 3m CD. Revival should have been a great OH SHIT ability, but it's not, it's trash in groups. They should have made it work like Tranquility and do twice the healing while not in a raid.

As long as you have a competent group that knows the mechanics, you should be fine though.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I'm 905 and struggled badly with 2 weaker than usual dps in my 13 upper Kara this week, Mana just dissolved on longer fights and we played badly on the last boss, we were in there for 90 minutes