Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutgob View Post
    As a EU prot warrior dealing with Skittish - Teeming two weeks ago, here is how i fix the skittish matter.
    Reading the taunt's tooltips "Taunts the target to attack you, and increases threat that you generate against the target for 3 sec." i've decided to try a macro using the warlord's challenge talent :

cast Berserker Rage
    targetennemy
    cast Taunt

(don't forget the slash, first post so i cant put them)

I've bind this macro on my mouse wheel.

When i pull a new pack of mob, i'm scrolling my mouse wheel (you see ? sorry im french) to spam the macro while i follow the standard AE rotation (Revenge, TC, Revenge, Neltharion's fury) so all the mobs are concern by the "increased threat that you generate against the target" for the duration of you berserker rage. You will generate a large amount of threat in 6 sc and it generally enough to keep them on you until their death, even with high generator dps like warrior at 800k+ on pack.

It depends of the group but you can also keep the macro for the holy shit moment where you're losing threat on all the mobs and it rush the dps.
    This .... is just incredible.. Will definitely try. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutgob View Post
    As a EU prot warrior dealing with Skittish - Teeming two weeks ago, here is how i fix the skittish matter.
    Reading the taunt's tooltips "Taunts the target to attack you, and increases threat that you generate against the target for 3 sec." i've decided to try a macro using the warlord's challenge talent :

cast Berserker Rage
    targetennemy
    cast Taunt

(don't forget the slash, first post so i cant put them)

I've bind this macro on my mouse wheel.

When i pull a new pack of mob, i'm scrolling my mouse wheel (you see ? sorry im french) to spam the macro while i follow the standard AE rotation (Revenge, TC, Revenge, Neltharion's fury) so all the mobs are concern by the "increased threat that you generate against the target" for the duration of you berserker rage. You will generate a large amount of threat in 6 sc and it generally enough to keep them on you until their death, even with high generator dps like warrior at 800k+ on pack.

It depends of the group but you can also keep the macro for the holy shit moment where you're losing threat on all the mobs and it rush the dps.
    Tu anglais est tres bien. Mon francais est pauvre.