Legendary Combination question

I am playing frost, switched from unholy.

I have Tak'Theritrix's Shoulderpads, Sephuz's Ring and I just got Seal of Necrofantasia.

The combo of Shoulders plus Sephuz sims slightly higher but I wonder if in practice Necro plus Sephuz would be better and am looking for thoughts on that.

I have 890 shoulders to replace Tak to take less of a hit when swapping btw.

Should I try breath build/wait for breath buff?

Or even switching Sephuz for the ring and keeping shoulders. Hmm.
    Last edited by UnholyGrazer; 2016-11-21 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Thought of switching Sephuz

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGrazer View Post
    I am playing frost, switched from unholy.

I have Tak'Theritrix's Shoulderpads, Sephuz's Ring and I just got Seal of Necrofantasia.

The combo of Shoulders plus Sephuz sims slightly higher but I wonder if in practice Necro plus Sephuz would be better and am looking for thoughts on that.

I have 890 shoulders to replace Tak to take less of a hit when swapping btw.

Should I try breath build/wait for breath buff?

Or even switching Sephuz for the ring and keeping shoulders. Hmm.
    I dont really think that BoS is good enough even with the ring. I just got it too and im just gonna wait for the buff. I miss BoS tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use ERW ring, it can save your shit sometimes and you can be more aggressive with FS for first 1-3min of fight depending on RNG.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.