Thread: Shaman Tier 20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Love it. Hope it is our set

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I wish they would stop with the voodoo stuff. Ugly AF.
    I completely agree. Just when i finally thought this hideous woodoo theme was past us with MoP, they're at it again. Stick to element themes for christ sake.

Yeah I also think this probably isn't our Tier 20 set. It's not really based on the TBC set at all.
    It was definitely bit of concept art for Legion, but we don't know if that means it's one they are going to use or a rejected early design. It might even just be for NPCs.

honestly I think it looks good.

I think lately all sets have been looking the exact same, they all look plate armor in 4 different colors. Pretty much having to have 4 colors for each set is killing the creativity. Back then t4/t5/t6 looked SO different from one another, and that went for all classes. All sets kinda look the same nowadays.

This one shown as concept art actually LOOKS different, hence why I like it.

Deleted
    I like it, its a nice art, but i doubt it will go live as a shaman tier set (maybe some transmog troll race stuff).
    Its soo trolish and aliance would look funny in it, and I cant imagine tauren male in this as well

It would be great if they make race stuff like this for all races, but i guess its a lot of work.

Looks badass as fuck, id like to wear this set.

Omfg gief now! *droools*

Uuh T15 anyone? We already have a voodoo set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    There are other races than Troll, even though the community doesn't always reflect this. Give me a Draenei inspired set. Our CM/Class Hall set is also horribly meh.
    Everytime a shaman is rappresented by an allied a unicorn dies.

But, i agree with you on the ugglyness of the ch set, just a pandaria CM with no shoulders, every class set is just uninspired.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want shaman set in tauren style!

Deleted
    Uhm, that just looks like an art concept for a job application.

Just because it has the legion logo on it doesnt make if any more official.

I doubt they'd go that route, they stated that legion sets would be designed around the class, this is designed around a race instead. And I say this as a troll shaman player who wouldnt really mind this armor.

Deleted
    I hate how almost all sets look like ass on Goblins. I should probably race change one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabercy View Post
    Set does look great! But I wish shaman could be other races for alliance, I like boots but not a fan of dwarf and on draenei they don't show.
    All major raid/pvp legion sets have hoof/foot-guards for Trolls, Worgen, Tauren, Draenei, etc (the funky foot crew)
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010