<Tilted> is a new late night raiding guild formed from a talent pool with most players who have AOTC achievement and are looking to do mythic progression. Our raid lead has had us top 100 guild experience dating back to BC/Wrath and is looking to recruit any player who have positive attitudes and are humble enough to always be learning with each pull. We aren't going to stress about being highly competitive but expect game faces to be on during raid times to get progression done and out of the way. The quicker we finish, the more time we have to push Myth+, go Kara, or generally just hang out and do whatever. Of course the ultimate goal is to get to 7/7 mythic, however, as long as everyone keeps calm and collected and adopts the mentality of self improvement, and not flaming each other, it is my firm philosophy that we WILL be 7/7 mythic before Nighthold. As far as Ilvl, Im not super concerned as we CAN get you geared up in normal runs and myth+ farming, but obviously a small requirement of 845-850 WOULD be generally preferred as we don't want to spend too much time doing that.

Raid Times:
Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Times: 10 pm PST to 1 am PST (Midnight to 3 am server time)

Recruitment:
As expected, all talented players will have a chance to try out, however our current demand is as follows...

High Demand:
Holy Paladin
Hunters
Shadow/Disc Priests

Moderate Demand:
Mage
Ranged DPS in general

Lower Demand: melee DPS

Im a big proponent of play what you enjoy, as that's part of what makes you want to log on. However for our mythic roster, please understand that what I bring you in as (for the sake of progression), MUST remain the same. Normal and Heroic raids, whatever, we're flexible.

Expectations and Requirements:
-Players should have their own consumables as we will not be providing them.
-Attendance is absolutely imperative and you should be there 90 percent of the time, barring life events obviously.
-Understand your class and understand your itemization/theorycraft. Strive to learn something new.
-Respect your fellow raiders, even if someone messes up, there's no need to be flaming them or starting drama. Be kind and respect one another.
-Know when to throw on your game face. We all pay to play the game to have fun, but I do expect your best effort every pull every time.

Loot/Comms
Comms will be using Discord (desktop app).
Loot will be Loot council prioritizing, BiS > MS > OS. With consideration of performance and attendance of course.

Contact, GM Kauntura#1730 with any inquiries or post below. I will be checking multiple times a day.