Deleted

Blood Death Knight DPS Improvements

Hello everybody,

since my DKs survivability is quite high and tank trinkets dont really do anything that helps us with bossfights i would like to switch to DPS trinkets to help my guild killing the boss faster.

Could you please help me to choose the right trinkets for a higher DPS Output?

Currently i have the following trinkets: ( wowheadcom links )
    /item=139320/ravaged-seed-pod - 880 + Avoidance
    /item=139325/spontaneous-appendages - 880 + Leech
    /item=139328/ursocs-rending-paw - 880
    /item=138225/phantasmal-echo - 880
    /item=139327/unbridled-fury - 880

Any trinkets i should aim for?

Logs: warcraftlogs com/rankings/character/9722912/latest
    Armory: eu.battle net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Noca%C3%A9/simple

PS: Sadly i cant post Links yet.

Greetings Nocae

Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor from Il'gynoth is pretty solid tank/dps trinket. Lots of STR and the vers proc gives some flat +% damage as well.

As the second trinket I run either Seed Pod for AoE or Unbridled Fury for ST. Rending Paw is probably better for pure DPS but it's otherwise kinda terribad. Fairly confident in saying Spontaneous Appendages is trash for both survivability AND dps.

Deleted
    If you are only looking at raid trinkets then the Goblet is probably the best along with seed pod for aoe and the cenarius DPS trinket for ST. If you are including dungeon trinkets then you probably want to try grabbing a chrono shard from arcway and a spiked counterweight from BRH or memento of angerboda from maw of souls (That one is a straight up improvement over the cenarius one on similar ilvl).

Ursoc's rending paw does slightly less damage than memento for me on my tank (865 paw vs 855 memento) plus the memento procs at least give you some survivability aswell. But if you don't care about that at all sure go ahead and use the rending paw.
    Last edited by mmoc0559a64e6b; 2016-11-21 at 01:27 PM.